“This place is Killer!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The Pancakes are to die for and I would murder someone for the gravy fries with mozzarella. They treat you just like family here but I am not altogether sure if that is a good thing. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was pretty good, it was my first time eating here. They have a wide variety of foods and I would definitely go back!

1  Thank mavsanthony
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place is classic. Try the chicken rice soup. It will cure whatever ails you. Breakfast here, at anytime of day, is my personal favorite.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The outside of the diner is the draw. It is colorful and brings back memories of the past. I missed the type of wait staff that I associate with my youth, ie. brassy. The food is good, salads big enough to share. Service was not good. We had to ask for water refills at least six times, though the diner was not busy.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Was traveling for business and stayed at the nearby Howard Johnson, and came across this place... I was satisfied with the food and the prices were decent. I was stuffed with the special of the day steak entree which was excellent, however wasn't so fond of the lobster bisque made of unidentified fake fishy goo. Mashed potatoes and corn were also nice, and the salad was a great addition. It felt nice to have a home style meal on the road!!

1  Thank travelerjp98