“Diner For Lucky Locals”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had great breakfast today. Scrambled eggs,slice of good ham, French fries and rye toast. Sounds pedestrian but I judge diners by breakfast and burgers. If you live near--or are on route 3-- stop here for a good NJ diner experience

There are newer reviews for Tick Tock Diner

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I've lived in Clifton all my life, and have tried the Tick Tock Diner time and again, and I can only say I'm never really impressed. The food is OK, but the servings are not great and the price is higher than most other diners. Even the one thing that they are famous for creating - Disco Fries - are better at other diners.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The Tic Toc diner is always a favorite place to eat coming out of the Lincoln Tunnel - conveniently located on Route 3 westbound. They have everything you could possibly imagine to eat! Pancakes or gyro platters - anytime you arrive. The service has always been fast and efficient. The waitresses are not the warm and fuzzy type, but they'll get your food and drink and get you out of there! Check out their gooey, fattening desserts!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place has terrible service. First off we were seated at a booth but due to the draft by the door we asked to be moved. The hostess placed us on the other side of the door with the same problem. I have ordered my food but the drinks still haven't come. It's now about 20 mins. Terrible terrible terrible. Walking out.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Haven't been to the Tic Toc in a while but saw it on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives again recently and thought why not? Well I'm sorry to say the quality of the food was terrible. My pancakes were burnt and my daughters bacon tasted Old! Hopefully they were just having an "off" day.

Been to Tick Tock Diner? Share your experiences!