“You know your from Jersey....”
Review of Tick Tock Diner

Tick Tock Diner
Ranked #8 of 195 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Classic New Jersey Diner... Expect a wait... Excellent breakfast! Good Lunch... Fast and efficent service.....

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Will never ever ever go back here.....went with a bigger group....all our food came out cold....there was hair in our food and plates.....after a long day of touring the city.....we were very hungry.....and left hungry! Sorry...thought this was a landmark place....

1  Thank beachluvr0881
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Oh, how I love the Tick Tock Diner.....the chrome, the mirrors, the diner plates heaped with delicious food..... If you want it, the Tick Tock Diner has it. One of the biggest challenges of the Tick Tock Diner is the menu...It's HUGE! The best approach is to decide what meal you want to have: breakfast, lunch or dinner. (time of day doesn't matter) Then make your selection.
The restaurant is clean, service is fast and efficient and classically New Jersey. Great coffee, great location and reasonable prices.
I've been there with a large group and with my spouse and service and quality are always excellent.
Easy to find off on Route 3, if you're in the area, it's a must.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went on a Friday night, it was busy but not packed. The Reuben sandwich and Hot open Roast Beef dinners were good. Nothing out of this world. The fries are worth mentioning. Thick cut steak fries, crunchy outsides, melty insides. You know what I'm talking about. Dessert was also only ok: chocolate black out and lemon meringue pie. Service was lack luster. Things were kind of thrown on the table. Didn't like that you have to specify pickle and cole slaw in order to receive them. The waiter confirmed my request when I ordered, but asked again when the food came out. Yes, I still want the pickle a slaw! Sheesh.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Location and value were perfect for my needs at the time. I needed something cose to the Sheraton Meadowlands Hotel. The diner is clean and the service was good.