“Fresh & Delicious”
Review of Buco Ristorante

Buco Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Buco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 195 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Wild salmon with horseradish sauce is my favorite here! However the pasta is yummy too. Homemade sauce fresh ingredients Classic Italian. I love the bar to start and finish my meal some nights they have live entertainment. Buco's is a friendly place I love it here!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Starting from the disinterested coat check woman, lack of valet parking we were concerned. We waited several minutes for anyone to acknowledge us; after 5 minutes, with a reservation at the podium, finally someone did come by, not the host. Once seated, there was no menu we sat another 5 minutes with no acknowledgment that we were even there. Finally a menu was thrust in our direction followed immediately by a waitress asking what we like to drink. (This review has already taken longer to write that we were at the restaurant) There was such a terrible vibe we decided to leave without ordering,and no one cared.There are so many good restaurants in this area, avoid this one...

Reviewed November 13, 2013

haven't been here for years and was never very impressed. that is not the case now.
food was excellent (all 4 dishes), we were seated promptly and the waitress was exceptional. looking forward to going back again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

With the Superbowl in my Home Town NJ, I figure I make a few recommendations on Local restaurants. Buco is a favorite, I had my sons Christening here as well as a X-mas party.

I am a girl who likes a value, they have a fixed menu for under $20 which has a 4 course meal.

The food is among the best Italian I have had.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Another great meal at Buco’s. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the food is delicious!!! The menu has a large variety of classic Italian dishes and there is always an assortment of specials. I enjoy sitting at the bar for a glass of wine before I have my dinner. On Monday, Friday and Saturday they also have a singer at the bar. I love the crab cakes and the Salmon is the best. The wine list is nice and they usually have a specially priced bottle of wine each month. Save room for the desserts. Most are homemade, I say try the chocolate flowerless cake. The menu is priced reasonably and they also have a twilight menu for an early dinner. Great Value for your dollar. The owners have been around forever. This is a must try.