“Horrible Service!”
Review of Buco Ristorante

Buco Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Buco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 194 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Their food is very good but the service is terrible! The waiters and owner are completely rude and obnoxious. It made the whole dining experience a horrible one. They were the complete opposite of what an Italian dining experience is all about. I was disgusted and will never return back!

3  Thank Anna G
There are newer reviews for Buco Ristorante

Reviewed October 6, 2011

The service at Buco Ristorante is just right. The waitress and the waiter had everything timed just right. They brought each course out as soon as I finished the previous one. They offered to give me time between dinner and the serving of dessert and coffee. The food was delicious as it always is. I have never found any fault with my dinner at Buco's. The twilight special from 4pm to 6pm weekdays is a terrific deal. For $15.95, you get a four course dinner and a beverage. The mea includes dessert. The atmosphere of the restaurant is quiet and soft, the lighting is subdued. I have a reserved, favorite table everytime I go. The best part of going to Buco's is the delicious food. There is nothing negative that I can say about the place.

2  Thank Annie46690
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We have travelled extensively and love Italy. Italian food is our favorite cuisine. Buco's was amazing and well priced.The food, the service, and the ambience was very authentic and we will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Pretty good food but definitely over price. I'm not sure if I'm coming back to this place.

Reviewed June 25, 2010

Every dish is excellent!!Owners and staff treat you like family!!This is an A+