“good food, good service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #35 of 193 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: American
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“good food, good service”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Everyone knows what Applebee's food is like. So, I will comment on the service. Went here on a bus trip, so about 40 hungry people descended on the on a Friday night. Service was very efficient at getting us all seated. Once seated, our server was very friendly and attentive. Food arrived quickly, hot and drinks were kept filled. Good job!

Visited December 2012

Northern New Jersey
“Poor customer service, will not go back”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

On October 6, 2012, I had made telephone arrangements for Applebee's to provide us with space to accomodate a party of 12. It was my daughter's birthday and I wanted to take my daughter and her friends to see Hotel Transylvania to be followed by a meal at Applebee's, which is located within a very short distance of the movie theater. Upon arriving to the restaurant after the movie, we were asked to wait for a little while until a table became available. At that point, there were no customers waiting. While we waited, multiple groups of 1-4 customers were admitted and accomodated. While we waited, we observed and commented that this Applebee's lacks order and organization. We asked the hostess several times about our table and each time we received the same response, that it would just be a few minutes longer. After waiting 1 hour, we had enough and I took our group and our business to Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger in Hasbrouck Heights. We will not be back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank selfcontrol35
“Dirty”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I came here on a Monday night. It is disgusting. There are napkins, crayons, sugar packets, and wrappers all over the floors and shoved underneath the tables. There were a lot of people working and only one picked a thing up. The manager walked through the area and didn't seem to mind about how dirty it was.

2 Thank Slc130
New York City, New York
“Standard”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Microwaved food, but good. I love the appitizer sampler, but now its 15 bucks. kinda insane. I go here, but AVOID KEARNY APPLEBEES AT ALL COSTS!

Visited August 2012
Hudson, Fl.
“Beer is Cold!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Much better than Chili's and cleaner. Had decent new menu.

Visited June 2012

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!