“Dirty”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
“Dirty”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I came here on a Monday night. It is disgusting. There are napkins, crayons, sugar packets, and wrappers all over the floors and shoved underneath the tables. There were a lot of people working and only one picked a thing up. The manager walked through the area and didn't seem to mind about how dirty it was.

2 Thank Slc130

New York City, New York
“Standard”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Microwaved food, but good. I love the appitizer sampler, but now its 15 bucks. kinda insane. I go here, but AVOID KEARNY APPLEBEES AT ALL COSTS!

Visited August 2012
Hudson, Fl.
“Beer is Cold!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Much better than Chili's and cleaner. Had decent new menu.

Visited June 2012
Clifton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nothing special”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

good if you like salty food. nothing special about it. good for the younger crowd

Bristol, pennsylvania
“The service was great”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

What can I say? Applebee's food is ok, sometimes even pretty good. The 2 for $20 menu is a bargain. I took my 83 year old mom there for dinner. The place was packed but we only waited 10 minutes. The "welcome" guy holding the door open was really friendly. It was funny to see my little old mom having such a nice conversation with a guy with piercings and tattoos. We did the 2 for $20, cajun chicken & shrimp and a 9oz steak and spinach/artichoke dip for appetizer. The dip was ok. Applebee's should really have one or two low-carb options for appetizers on the 2 for $20 menu. The cajun chicken and shrimp was good according to my mom. She said she really enjoyed it and the roasted potatoes that came with it. I had the 9oz sirloin steak with broccoli (no carbs). The steak was pretty good. I didn't expect it to be exceptionally tender but it was passable.

What struck me about Clifton Applebee's and the reason I'm taking the time to write this review, is the service. Our server, Nedda, was particularly good. I have been to some of the best steakhouses in the country and Nedda was the very first one to wait at the table and ask me to cut open my steak to make sure it was cooked to my liking. WOW! I was blown away, almost stunned. I think I stared at her for a second in disbelief. To her delight and mine the steak was cooked perfectly. Besides that, Nedda's attention to my mom & me was excellent considering how crowded it was there. She was really on-top of everything. I would definitely go back again

• Visited March 2012

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!