“Very Good”

Ranked #63 of 194 Restaurants in Clifton
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Very Good”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and I stopped for lunch, while visiting her childhood home in Clifton. The food was excellent and Kathy V was a very attentive waitstaff. My wife had a craving for authentic NJ thin crust pizza...I had the Chicken Marsala...both were very good, This is a great place for lunch and I can only assume dinner. You won't leave hungry.

• Visited June 2014

Little fallls nj
“Where is the old Mario's”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

The look of the new Mario's is very pleasant and our waiter was very attentive and friendly could not have asked for a better server. Probably too good of a waiter for Mario's. Being a patron of Mario's since the early 90's I am used to the take or leave mentality of the wait staff. The food was average but the portions were skimpy and the bread was stale. Next time we go to Mario's we will ask for the same waiter and stick with the pizza. Mario's always made great pizza.

• Visited May 2014
Clifton, New Jersey
“Great PIzza and Dinners”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Been coming here since I was a teenager. The pizza is always great. Try the thin crust pizza and you will love it. The lunch and dinners are very good and priced within a budget. The place is clean and the service is very good. It was renovated in the past one to two years and turned out great. Try it and you will like it.

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Yummy! Nice people too!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've been coming here since I was a little girl and the food is always good. One time I did get food poisoning bc I ate their parmesan cheese...and it was bad. Just be wary of that bc I did throw up. So, I usually stick to the pies. Get a meat salad and a white pie or a half white pie. YUM!

• Visited January 2014
Princeton, New Jersey
“Want real north Jersey pizza - Can't beat Mario's”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Marios been around since the late 40's and still making the best thin crust pizza in the area. Anytime I'm back in the neighborhood I make it a point to stop and get my pizza fix. I dined with a friend this past weekend. Pizza and service still as good as ever and whoa they did a nice renovation. I wish them many more years of success. Try it you'll like it!!!

• Visited March 2014