“Great PIzza and Dinners”

Mario's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #46 of 195 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Been coming here since I was a teenager. The pizza is always great. Try the thin crust pizza and you will love it. The lunch and dinners are very good and priced within a budget. The place is clean and the service is very good. It was renovated in the past one to two years and turned out great. Try it and you will like it.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've been coming here since I was a little girl and the food is always good. One time I did get food poisoning bc I ate their parmesan cheese...and it was bad. Just be wary of that bc I did throw up. So, I usually stick to the pies. Get a meat salad and a white pie or a half white pie. YUM!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Marios been around since the late 40's and still making the best thin crust pizza in the area. Anytime I'm back in the neighborhood I make it a point to stop and get my pizza fix. I dined with a friend this past weekend. Pizza and service still as good as ever and whoa they did a nice renovation. I wish them many more years of success. Try it you'll like it!!!

1  Thank J L
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Come for lunch and dinner often and always good food and service, had my daughters party in their renovated party room and everything was great , prices were fair and tons of food. I love their spinach and garlic pie and thin Emma style pizza .

1  Thank mauinokaoi1973