“food was great”
Review of Clifton Buffet

Clifton Buffet
Ranked #64 of 220 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed October 10, 2017

price was a little high but the food was amazing!!!! and huge selection wish i could go back now!!!went in hungry left so full

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Have been a regular customer here since it opened----I honestly don't know what happened to this place---First off it doesn't feel clean---and using the bathroom and a roach running past certainly doesn't give a good impression....It seems they try to wait out folks for the most desirable things---for instance crab legs---they put a tray out---everyone is staking it out and its gone in 2 minutes---they another 15 minute wait at least before they pit out more....Overall---food quality has gone down-hill---I suspect new owners are in place...The most bizarre thing---Salmon is no longer served in any form...A staple of any Sushi bar---its not there either anymore....I tried to ask what happened to it and was told the owner says salmon is bad for people--Like anything at a Chinese buffet is good for you ? I simply will take my business elsewhere---and find the buffet in Saddle Brook to be way cleaner and better,

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

Very nice place the food is delicious I highly recommend. Very good customer service thank you. Looking forward to coming back

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank junnels73
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

If you want food that is easy and ready to eat for the price you can afford come to this place it's worth every Penny the only thing there's not much choice of food but I can't complain coz I was full, YUM!!!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank shirlbear
Reviewed June 15, 2016

There is nothing bad about the buffet but there is nothing that separates it from any other Chinese Buffet. I think the food is good but I don't go to gorge myself on food when I eat so I stay away, however the food is good but buffet's give me the creeps because of what people do as they serve themselves. The food is ok but the people serving themselves can sometimes be unsanitary.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Clifton Buffet? Share your experiences!