“Incredible food!”

Taste of Tuscany
Ranked #14 of 194 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a pizzaria restaurant and it is amazing. The marsala sauce is to die for. The pasta is fresh and the sauce is delicious. Veal and Peppers is delicious. The pasta and sauces are amazing. Real authentic Italian cooks. The Mozzarella with Tomato, Roasted Peppers and Balsamic Vinegar was incredible. The Mozzarella is homemade. Large portion sizes for appetizers and entrees. Highly recommend to everyone!

The only issue we had, was my guest had an entree with a side of penne and they didn't drain the penne enough. Other than that, it was perfect!

There are newer reviews for Taste of Tuscany

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a very nice hidden pizzeria/restaurant. We have had both pizza and dinners and were not disappointed.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I used to live in Clifton, NJ before moving back to PA. We would eat at Taste of Tuscany every Friday night for dinner. They are a BYOB, so she would bring some wine, which was a great way to save a few bucks. We'd order a small pizza and share the large chef salad between the two of us. Anytime we return to the area we always stop by and have that exact dinner to remind us of those relaxing Friday night dinners at Taste of Tuscany after a long day at work!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant for a few years now and always loved the food but were very disappointed today. We ordered seafood linguini, the tomato sauce was straight out of the can and the some of the seafood was still cold/frozen. Also, $1.75 for switching from linguini to whole wheat penne was a little excessive.

1  Thank Nicole T
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I've been to this restaurant numerous times over the last couple of years. I was first recommended to come here by my Mom who is in her 80s. She loves Italian food and is a wonderful cook so I took her advice and came with her for lunch. The pasta fagioli was excellent. I also enjoyed the pizza. I returned numerous times for lunch and started to try each of their baked pasta dishes including ravioli, manicotti and lasagna. All were delicious. I visited most recently in mid March and tried one of their Chicken dishes. This was moist and tender in a flavorful sauce. It came with a side of pasta or salad. I had the salad and the homemade house dressing was excellent. The salad included roasted red peppers which I thought was a nice touch. I've never been disappointed in Taste of Tuscany and I will certainly be back again.

1  Thank AtomicReviewer

Been to Taste of Tuscany? Share your experiences!