“Excellent food”

Taste of Tuscany
Ranked #13 of 198 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Taste of Tuscany has delicious food. It is extremely crowded on a Friday and Saturday night they don't take reservations so be prepared to wait. Crazy on Friday's during lent!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Excellent, reasonably priced food offerings. Great Italian style cooking. Friendly, attentive service. I also love their pizzas.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Taste of Tuscany is one of our favorite restaurants. Whether it's for pizza (their thin crust pie is amazing) or a full dinner, we have never been disappointed. The owners and staff are very pleasant and personable, and the service is great. We have taken friends and family there many times and will continue to do so. It's BYOB with no corkage fees which is very nice. They don't take reservations so there is usually a wait on weekends, but it's well worth waiting for!!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I recently moved in the area so my husband and I have been trying out different places and I have to say their pizza is the best...hands down. The price is right too and this has made us to become regulars. It is almost always packed when we go there which means they are good. The staff is friendly and service is fast. Try it out you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great italian food dishes. Great for pizza too. I eat here on a weekly basis. Friendly waitstaff. Never disappointed

1  Thank jwatsonpcg

Been to Taste of Tuscany? Share your experiences!