“Upscale Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This was my first visit to the restaurant and I only went because of the certificate on Restaurant.com. We were immediately welcomed by a host with smiles.
The ambiance was very nice and enjoyable to dine in. We went for lunch so the lighting was basically from the big window in the front of the restaurant. The inside looks like it may have been an apartment at one time. When you enter there is a big staircase, that I'm not sure what it takes you to.
I ordered a salad with Mozzarella Cheese, mixed leaves, prosciutto, black olives with extremely aged balsamic vinegar and oil. Absolutely delicious, however, I found a small piece of hair like the length of an eyelash on a mozzarella ball. However, they made up for it by bringing a new one and the rest of the food being okay. They truly apologized to. I had a special dinner dish, Short Rib Ravioli that was absolutely delicious. It was in homemade tomato sauce with meat. Something I have never heard of and it was absolutely incredible. For dessert I had the Mint Chocolate Chip Truffle that was so freaking tasty, but enough for two people to share! The ice cream was majorly flavored with mint.
Really nice upscale Italian Restaurant. We truly enjoyed the portion size, quality of the food and the atmosphere. I definitely will recommend and return in the near future!

1  Thank beckyberry822
There are newer reviews for Al Cavaliere

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was there 2 weeks ago with my husband, sister and brother-in-law. I am Italian and am very fussy. It was absolutely great. The atmosphere, the food was fantastic, the service was above and beyond. Can't wait to go back again, which I hope will be soon, bringing family there.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband and I are "foodies." We like to go out and try different restaurants as much as we can. Al Cavaliere however is an absolute favorite, we make a visit probably every other week(we'd go every week if we could. On Saturday's I would recommend making a reservation, they can get pretty packed). I can tell you from experience of years of visiting all sorts of different restaurants that this is the epitome of fine Italian cuisine. The food is AMAZING. The chef, George, knows what he's doing. Each visit, he will even come out to exchange a few words with his customers, such a sweet man! The service is also great, kind waiters and staff. They give the restaurant a very comfortable atmosphere. If you're looking for an amazing place to dine, this is the place to be!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We frequent Al Cavaliere resturant and always look forward to dining but also to seeing everyone on staff. Not nly do they make you feel welcome and comfortable they become your friends. The food is excellent and their sauce is to die for. Weather we are just a few or a big group no one has ever beendissapointed quite the opposite. The hostess our waitress Jess and the all the other waiters and waitresses are always there to please. The owner is there to introduce himself and to be sure you are pleased with your service. Weather you are two or a large party upstairs this is the place to go. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I came in tonight and the waitress and owner were there to greet us with smiles. We started off with the vegetable pizza and it was fabulous. The main course was phenomenal. My wife and I both had the stuffed salmon and it was as great as a seafood restaurant. We did not save room for dessert but we took home the homemade tiramisu and it did not disappoint. We are happy the waitress ( I believe her name was Jessica) suggested it. Overall great meal and atmosphere.