“Not only for the summer months.”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #36 of 193 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Paramus, New Jersey
“Not only for the summer months.”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

A great bucket of crab legs. Something different in the winter for our family. It was as always fun. The service was good and legs were great. Enjoy!!

• Visited February 2013

Newark, New Jersey
“A Bit Noisy; But Overall A Good Experience”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went on a Saturday with a friend about 4pm and the place was packed but there was no wait time. The staff was super friendly, attentive, and constantly on the move. We did not see any employees’ bs’ing, just constantly on the move and interacting with the customers. Overall the food was good; for appetizer I ordered the “Great Balls Of Fire” which I loved and for the entrée I ordered the “Skillet Paella” which was also pretty good and my friend ordered a lobster dish which she lived very much. It was pretty noisy but we did not mind. Definitely recommend.

• Visited January 2013
Bangor
“Yum”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on the way home from the city. Steam pots were delicious! Seafood was very fresh! It was early, about 12:30, there weren't many ppl in there so the staff was a bit overly attentive, but still pleasant. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Clifton, New Jersey
“So Very Bad In So Many Ways...”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place is so bad, the food, the service, the noise... I would never ever, ever, ever recommend it!!

Visited July 2012
Bronx, New York
“Very enjoyable experience.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We went to Joe's on a Saturday night and as expected there was a wait about 45 min to an hour quoted. I liked the fact that they had an Ipad and used that to put my phone number in the system so they could notify me when the table would be ready, just in case I was shopping around in the area. That was very nice. I believe the wait was not as long as quoted and we were seated outside which was nice because it was a beautiful day. Our server was nice and attended to our needs. The food was good, I am not a big seafood person so i got the fried fish with french fries. My family got some of the buckets which they loved. The drinks were really good. I had the strawberry comfort and I loved it.

The small little touches make this restaurant cool. For one thing they wrote little things on the bibs given to those who buy buckets which was cute and another thing they did was periodically get children up to do a sort of line dance which was really cute.

Overall I really enjoyed the experience there and I'm sure my family did also.

• Visited September 2012