“Yum”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bangor
“Yum”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on the way home from the city. Steam pots were delicious! Seafood was very fresh! It was early, about 12:30, there weren't many ppl in there so the staff was a bit overly attentive, but still pleasant. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Clifton, New Jersey
“So Very Bad In So Many Ways...”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place is so bad, the food, the service, the noise... I would never ever, ever, ever recommend it!!

Visited July 2012
Bronx, New York
“Very enjoyable experience.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We went to Joe's on a Saturday night and as expected there was a wait about 45 min to an hour quoted. I liked the fact that they had an Ipad and used that to put my phone number in the system so they could notify me when the table would be ready, just in case I was shopping around in the area. That was very nice. I believe the wait was not as long as quoted and we were seated outside which was nice because it was a beautiful day. Our server was nice and attended to our needs. The food was good, I am not a big seafood person so i got the fried fish with french fries. My family got some of the buckets which they loved. The drinks were really good. I had the strawberry comfort and I loved it.

The small little touches make this restaurant cool. For one thing they wrote little things on the bibs given to those who buy buckets which was cute and another thing they did was periodically get children up to do a sort of line dance which was really cute.

Overall I really enjoyed the experience there and I'm sure my family did also.

• Visited September 2012
Albany, New York
“Server recommendation: chicken club...”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

So I decided to see what all the hype was about. I don't get it (apparently my server didn't either as his best recommendation from their menu was the chicken club sandwich).

I started with the clam chowder... Ehhhh c+. Then had the shrimp trio. Coconut shrimp large but seemed like they were just thawed and really lacked flavor. The crab stuffing was aweful. Way over seasoned and a mushy mess. The grilled shrimp were ok, but I think the chef took a bite out of a couple.

IIF I ever go back - I'm getting the chicken club.

New Jersey
“Here's Your Seasoning”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My food was fine. My husbands had a seasoning on it. We told the waiter and he brought of seasoning to add to it. We explained it needed to be cooked in the seasoning not sprinkled on top of the seafood shells. We asked for the manager. He asked what was wrong we explained and he took it away. He came back in seconds....he sprinkled the seasoning on top of the shells and now the entire meal was cold.
They must have thought they solved the problem or were very lazy & had no manners.

• Visited August 2012