“They have been in this location for 40 years”
Review of White Castle

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,320 helpful votes
“They have been in this location for 40 years”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was driving by and stopped here for lunch. I can remember in college stopping here late at night. It has not changed in many years. The burgers and fries were the same as I remembered them.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank bwco

Clifton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK. In A Pinch”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

A quicky lunch stopover. Their famous mini burgers are still good tasting as they were back in the 1950's and 60's. Service isn't too cheery. Not much seating available, so "take home" is recommened.

1 Thank Steve H
Baltimore, Maryland
“1st Time, Great Little Burger”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was the first time eating at White Castle and the burgers were great. I liked the steamed soft bun and the pickles were a nice touch, though my wife did care for the pickles and took them off her burgers (more for me). The crinkle cut fries were golden brown and not too oily. $6 for 4 burgers drink and fries what a bargain. Next time I'm near a White Castle I'll definitely stop!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank LoveEurope411
Clifton, New Jersey
“classic little burger”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Ianother place I've been going to for 55 years, eat them while they are still warm or you will be tasting them for the next 2 days

Visited April 2012
Wallington, New Jersey
“Violent food poisoning.”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I think the title says enough, I got it from a few Jalepeno burgers. I try and stay away from White Castle for health reasons.