“Top level service”
Review of Broadway SuperCars

Broadway SuperCars
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Professional, fast and friendly service. John is a real stand up guy, from the moment the car was delivered to the moment the car was picked up - the whole experience was hassle free. Will use them again.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

There's several options out there for renting exotic cars in this area. So, with that said, it was a little difficult to narrow down my choices, but boy am I glad I chose BSC. I rented the Stingray Corvette for an entire 3 day weekend and found the car to be meticulously kept and the prices reasonable considering other establishments.

Upon speaking with Shawn, I knew I was in great hands. His attention to detail and meticulous organization really showed through during our conversation and his followups with me to make sure everything was on schedule and going as planned.

While picking up the car and returning it, I ran into the owner (John) as well and his friendliness and great personality showed through. You can really see that this is a family-run business that really strives to impress with customer service. I know they have the cars that are very impressive, but I think it's the customer service that puts them over the top of other competition.

If you're looking to spoil yourself for a day or weekend, this is certainly a good way to do it. I will be back!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

When going on the Broadway supercar website, there are a lot of different cars to choose from. I chose the Mclaren for a surprise for my husbands first Father's Day. John helped me plan the entire surprise for him and he communicated with me so professionally and quickly that I got completely comfortable doing business with him. John recommended taking the car to bear mountain in stony point and it was amazing. The car has been maintained beautifully, handled amazingly, and everywhere we went people's jaws dropped. I definitely recommend BSC and can't wait to rent again!