“Average Fare”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Tried their burgers, wasn't impressed. Wings were dry. It's basically like Denny's but has a more upscale setting. Which is good because nobody really wants to eat at a dump. Probably better than Applebee's though not sure that's saying much.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I had a salad which I had to pay more than $10 and was so so..but I did have the Baileys milkshake which was good.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have been to the Red Robin in Rockaway many times and we were driving by here, so we decided to stop in. The quality here is the same as the Rockaway location. The food is great and the service is great too. I like that they give you unlimited refils on root beer floats too. Recommended.

1  Thank bwco
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was a great location since it was attached to hotel. My son is picky about eating so he loves these burgers.

1  Thank sonic8899
Reviewed April 8, 2013

my first time at Red Robbins. It is approx. 30 minutes drive from home and well worth the trip.

one of the best burgers I have eaten out.

I have been there at least 4 more times.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!