“Always good”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 193 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: American
Connecticut
“Always good”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was a great location since it was attached to hotel. My son is picky about eating so he loves these burgers.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank sonic8899

Paramus, New Jersey
“delicious”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

my first time at Red Robbins. It is approx. 30 minutes drive from home and well worth the trip.

one of the best burgers I have eaten out.

I have been there at least 4 more times.

• Visited October 2012
Wood Ridge, New Jersey
“Second time going not as great as the first”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Food is still good, decor is nice although where we were seated wasn't exactly roomy and we are not big people by any means so I'm wondering how they fit in a lot of other people that come here....

Knocked this down a star from an earlier review I did of this place a few years ago because service was lacking. They seem to take forever to get us our food and take away our plates and its not like the place was crowded or anything. Our waitress definitely seemed more interested in talking to another employee on the side watching the tv.

• Visited February 2013
Bronx, New York
“Decent Place”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers ! Good value. Just okay service.The place wasnt crowded but the food took a while. The waitress seemed more interested in talking with staff than remembering our order.

Wayne, New Jersey
“Burger & a beer”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My brother & I got together for a burger and a beer on a Saturday evening. The place was very busy with lots of people waiting in the lobby. I was told there was a over a 45 min wait for a table. Went to the bar where we able grab seats and order food. Burger was pretty good and the unlimited fries were good to pick at while we sat and talked. All in all, a decent burger, cold beer at a reasonable prices.

• Visited February 2013