“Coffer”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Clementon
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

What can I say just a Dunkin Donuts. If you want more than coffee there are other choices in the area.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

My brother, his pit bull Harley and i travel to Philadelphia and stop for coffee before getting on the highway. The workers are always so polite and coffee is always how you order it.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I'm not sure if they don't know or don't care but I had to stop going here. The order is NEVER correct. Wrong bagel, wrong drink, wrong something. I gave them a million chances. I'm willing to bet my order has never been 100% correct, EVER.

Its breakfast food and I like everything, so its not the end of the world when they get it wrong. That's why I kept giving them another chance. Well no more

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Also has a drive through. Never have to wait long inside but the line sometimes is long in the drivethru

Reviewed August 9, 2015

Many years ago mama used to skimp on the coffee in order to save money, using half the grounds in her percolator that she normally did in better times. Papa drank the brew with a smile, never complaining, even washing the coffee pot when empty. Back then the term "dishwater coffee" was used to describe what Dunkin Donuts serves at every one of their shops I've ever tried. The term, of course, comes from the few used grounds that get mixed in with soapy dishwater and somewhat flavoring it. So despite the TV ads, DD coffee today is just as weak -- dishwater coffee -- as it was years ago.