“For something to do that's close by...It's ok.”

Clementon Park and Splash World
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This park is OK. Nothing fabulous. Nothing terrible. Just kind of in the middle. It is an outdated park. It's been around for deacdes. And from what I see, they are working very hard to update it. A couple of new rides and attractions each year.
My personal opinion is this place is pricey for what it is. On top of general admission, you have to pay for parking. Them there's the carnival style games which again, are pricey and i feel there concession prices are on the hig side. The only time of year I will go is Labor Day Weekend b/c they always have a $10 per person/per day special for the whole three day weekend. Tickets must be pruchased online.
They do a good job keeping it clean and the same for the waterpark. Although small, it is clean and well managed.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Not the cleanest place and many of the people are rude. Not my idea of a fun time. My children do like it though.

1  Thank BillsSharona
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Went to clementon for their customer appreciation day...and it was well worth the 10.00 fee per person! The water park was even open too, however too chilly to swim! There were lots of people during afternoon in the wave pool and pool was actually not as cold as we thought! Fun dipping our feet in the waves! The rides are few ... Thought there would be more rides for adults! Doubt we would ever come back during the summer due to the price of 39.99 per person! Doesn't seem worth that price with so little to do! Glad we came for the deal of a lifetime! Park is very neat and clean. Food prices are expensive, just like most Amusement parks! Parking is 10.00 & yes even though it was customer appreciation day--we still had to pay that ridiculous fee!

1  Thank hotelsarefun
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Lots of space and lots of water activities for kids and adults. Clean and safe. Laguna Kahuna was really cool. The kids LOVED sky river rapids.

1  Thank PlumJuice
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I went to this park for the very first time with my husband and two boys a couple of weeks ago. I have been to numerous water parks before and can I just say this one has been the absolute WORST! It was overcrowded, dirty water and yes the word GHETTO must be used!!! We drove 2 hrs just to arrive to this park and were very dissatisfied after leaving within 1 hour!
Not to mention the lifeguards were totally rude especially after pointing out to one that some people were jumping the line on the lazy river....she told me she was aware of it and ignored me afterwards....
I would never return to this park nor recommend any one to go.

5  Thank Muneckita