“A good deal for end of season!”

Clementon Park and Splash World
Westfield, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A good deal for end of season!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Went to clementon for their customer appreciation day...and it was well worth the 10.00 fee per person! The water park was even open too, however too chilly to swim! There were lots of people during afternoon in the wave pool and pool was actually not as cold as we thought! Fun dipping our feet in the waves! The rides are few ... Thought there would be more rides for adults! Doubt we would ever come back during the summer due to the price of 39.99 per person! Doesn't seem worth that price with so little to do! Glad we came for the deal of a lifetime! Park is very neat and clean. Food prices are expensive, just like most Amusement parks! Parking is 10.00 & yes even though it was customer appreciation day--we still had to pay that ridiculous fee!

1 Thank hotelsarefun

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Still one of my favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Lots of space and lots of water activities for kids and adults. Clean and safe. Laguna Kahuna was really cool. The kids LOVED sky river rapids.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank PlumJuice
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rating: > 1”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I went to this park for the very first time with my husband and two boys a couple of weeks ago. I have been to numerous water parks before and can I just say this one has been the absolute WORST! It was overcrowded, dirty water and yes the word GHETTO must be used!!! We drove 2 hrs just to arrive to this park and were very dissatisfied after leaving within 1 hour!
Not to mention the lifeguards were totally rude especially after pointing out to one that some people were jumping the line on the lazy river....she told me she was aware of it and ignored me afterwards....
I would never return to this park nor recommend any one to go.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Muneckita
Staten Island, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“splashing fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nice and neat not too big perfect for me who cannot do alot of walking. Slides for all ages and abilities diverse group.

Visited September 2012
Philadelphia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kids' summer fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

This place opens during summertime only. We availed of the special pricing - BOGO free! - which, I guess, was just for a particular time. However, parking is not free. The splash world is a great place to beat the heat. Don't forget the swimsuit & the sunscreen lotion. The kids loved the place. The park's rides are fun - we all enjoyed them. The ferris wheel was a nice slow ride; plus it allowed us to see the view of the whole place, & take photos, too! There are also games for some bucks to spend, which we avoided. We also enjoyed the funnel cake & dippin' dots ice cream. Bit expensive, though. There's a picnic area, so we brought our lunch with us (note that no outside food is allowed in the park). Worth to stay till evening to see the rides lit. Overall, we had a good time!

Visited August 2012