“Good Neighbohood Pizzeria.”

Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Clark
Park City, Utah
“Good Neighbohood Pizzeria.”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Staying at the nearby Holiday Inn, stopped in for a quick lunch on the way to the airport. A fine example of a good, strong NJ neighborhood pizza joint. We ordered by the slice, I really enjoyed the excellent Sicilian (not readily available in my current home state, Utah). My wife had one slice of the chicken parm pizza, and a slice of pepperoni, which she liked better. Here in the Garden State there are a lot of places like this one, but Phillippo's is really quite good, and if you're in the area you won't be disappointed. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014

Clark, New Jersey
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great place, hidden in the back of a mall. Owner is a great guy. Lots of good italian food. Gluten free stuff, too

Visited April 2014
Clark, New Jersey
“Best Italian Pizzaria Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

One of the best pizzaria food places around. Pizza is very good and every meal I have gotten is very good. Even salads are very fresh and good. I even had them cater our holiday party and the food was excellent.

Visited January 2014
St Pete FL
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Why is there no reviews?!?! This place is great! We went late for a couple slices of pie. My boyfriend just ordered plain and I ordered the ricotta and spinach...my absolute fav! Anyways, the pizza had no spinach on it, i asked if they had some to put on it....they did. I watched them make it and to my surprise the freshly saute'd the spinach and then put it on top! Wow!!. Most places already have it pre-made or they just throw on a few leaves and it gets burned when put in the oven. Not the case here...tons of fresh spinach....awesome and thank you!

• Visited August 2013