“A Great Place For Good Food!”

Tarantella's Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Clark
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Place For Good Food!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We go out to dinner once a week! ---- Friendly / professional service! ----- Good value! ---- Great food! ----- Outstanding salad! ---- Professional staff & management! ----- If you want a great meal this is the place to go! ---- Plenty of parking! ---- Easy access to the GSP!

• Visited April 2013

Westfield, New Jersey
“Fun Atmosphere, Average Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I liked the environment but the food was just average. The service was good but food was over salted and lacked any real pizzazz.

South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you want to meet some friends or just be with the family, this is a great place to enjoy a large, very varied menu. There is even a bar so you can get a drink.
Their main focus is on great pasta dishes, as well as suberb pizza prepared to your liking. I especially enjoy their Gorgonzola salad, and their soups are wonderful too.

My friends like the salmon dishes, as they say it is so fresh and tasty.

The casual comfortable atmosphere is always relaxing. The wait staff is attentive and polite.

This is my favoriite restaurant in Union County. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Dinner”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had a business dinner with a colleague. Very typical New Jersey/ NYC Italian style restaurant. You will not be disappointed nor overwhelmed.

Visited March 2013
Port Townsend, Washington
“Not impressed”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I thought I would get great Italian food - this being New Jersey. I was disappointed. The restaurant atmosphere is nice for families, but I was expecting something a bit less casual. The food was so-so. I had the chicken parmesian. I was not impressed.

Visited February 2013