“Big portions”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The food was very good. Huge potions and the flavors boast Italy. They do need to update the place a bit. Wait staff was enjoyable and eager to please.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Tarantella's has one of the best menus we have ever seen! So much great food to pick from! We have never been disappointed there. I would happily eat their Eggplant Parm Stromboli every meal if I could. The staff is very friendly and the service is wonderful.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

we are regulars there for over 10 years. the food is consistently good, the sevice attentive and the prices are right. the daily specials are always a good choice and a light salmon dinner is offered as a healthy choice. the small house salad is nicely done. i especially like the seafood fra diavolo and the chicken oreganata, but i have not had anything there that i did not enjoy. btw, the fried calamari is a good starter.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

we just had my grandsons christening party for 25 here yesterday…i must say the food was just fabulous..we were comfortably seated at long tables in their lounge area…everything was served family style..we started out with the house salad.. the dressing was so good…as an italian, i could taste the good olive oil that used right away..we then had 4 hot entrees of eggplant parm, chicken marsala, sausage and peppers and penne w/ vodka sauce and all were good…… but..the penne was the best we had ever tasted...we had guests mostly from out of state-LI., Savannah and as far as Chicago…the vodka sauce just wowed us all!..we could not stop talking about it...plenty of everything was provided…never were we rushed..our server was very good and packed up our leftover cake for our guests to take home…great relaxed atmosphere and wonderful food..so glad we picked Taretellas!! we thank you for making this a memorable day... Donna Hughes Roselle NJ

1  Thank zj97
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stopped by with the kids last night. My first time, their second. Daughter had pizza, son had grilled chicken panini. Both had the garlic knots. I had minestrone and chicken parm stromboli. We all tasted everything. Food was very tasty and was served hot. Soup was very hot. Garlic knots were not typical for me. Very soft bread and excellent taste. My. Son really loved the panini and my Stromboli was large enough for me to take some home. Will make this a dining option whenever we are in Clark! Server was efficient if not overly warm &fuzzy.

1  Thank Joseph S