“Good local restaurant.”

Cuisines: American
New Providence, New Jersey
“Good local restaurant.”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the other review. The ambiance is very nice (for Clark) but the food could be better. It's hit or miss. Some things they get right and others not do good. I also had the$20 special and we were not thrilled with the food. Looks like a nice bar and a good place to watch sports. I wish them luck for improvement. They're much better than Bistro across the street.

• Visited July 2013

new jersey
“Johnny K get into your Kitchen and Show Leadership”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

You cannot fool the fat man. I know when you do not have your act together. Johnny K ‘s should be renamed “O” K’s . Johnny you do not have your act together. I am a big lover of water .I never thought I would actually want to go to a diner because they had great water. Well Johnny does. I drank a gallon of his refreshing water. His joint was just renovated and his dishes, spoons, napkins would make a potentate smile. Nice joint. If ambiance was food I would be giving this place a 5 star rating. The Tuesday night 2 appetizers and two entrees for $20.00 was right up my cheap skate alley. My wife insisted on the crab spring rolls. They tasted as though someone had inserted some Shop Rite generic brand sardines into the rolls. Taste of crab, NO. Taste of fishy fish , YES. I ordered a Greek salad and it was wonderful .My wife ordered the stuffed flounder and it never came. The waiter said the chef burned the first try. Of course he never bothered to tell us after we sat there for 20 minutes. After 1 hour of waiting we left. Johnny K you need to go into your kitchen and begin doing some firing. The staff in there will ruin your business. Ambiance, good water will only take you so far. Without good food, good service you will be out of business in a few months.

• Visited June 2013