“Great Food”

Molly Maguires Irish Pub and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Molly Maguires Irish Pub and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Clark
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Raritan Rd.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Cozy Irish pub. Fireplace, good food, great burger. Always crowded and friendly. On Irish holidays ( St. Pat's ), stay at least a block away. Every Irish cop in NJ shows up. But a great place for a beer. And the owner supports every charity in town - name a sport, he sponsors a team, a sign, or writes a check. Good people.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent food with Irish specialties such as Bangers and Mash and Guiness stew as well as corn beef and cabbage, this restaurant makes for a wonderful St. Patrick's Day celebration lunch or dinner.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

They were having live music from the 80's, the attention of the girl behind the bar is amazing and always with a smile (beatyful she is) the food was vey good and that BlueMoon with the slice of orange just superb!!!! I definitly going when i came back to NJ. That place is superb!!!

1  Thank esteban c
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I came alone by myself the place was nice and clean the atmosphere was cool very roomy dance floor I ordered the French onion soup which is very tasty not too much bread hot I was very pleased I also ordered the 10 ounce Molly burger I asked for one cheddar cheese however they're out so I got another which is good I asked for the burger to have some pink it didn't however the meat was tender and tasty bartender was good I will definitely

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Hate to say that I've been here numerous times, but this trip found the chicken pot pie almost inedible, and while it wasn't too loud when we got there, a large table of screaming people, yes screaming people, were seated right next to us. couldn't even hear each other talk, got out of there quickly and won't repeat. Also very slow service, had to actually get up to go find our waiter twice.

1  Thank Family_of_4FL