“Great Place”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Delran, New Jersey
“Great Place”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Food, atmosphere, and staff were very good. I intend to go there over and over again.
Somewhat of a sports Bar feel. Went there with my son.

• Visited June 2014

Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
“Dinner with daughter”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My first visit her but a regular haunt for my daughter and son in law.Made to feel welcome and service was great. It's a step up from Jersey diner food. Huge portions on the crab cakes and chicken parm
We lingered long after catching up and appreciated not being rushed. Looking forward to a return visit

• Visited June 2014
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
“Great Service - Average Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and was greeted by a very friendly staff. Since it wasn't crowded, we were seated in a booth by a large window and it was very bright and cheery.

The food was average. I ordered the special chicken sandwich which, I learned from the check, was supposed to come with a glass of beer included. Since this was not explained to me, I ordered a soda for which I was charged and I never got the beer. Minor point, but I would expect that they would have included the soda instead of the beer.

The sandwich was just okay. Same with the food for the others who joined me.

All-in-all, not a great experience, but worth another try.

• Visited May 2014
Bayonne, NJ
“An upscale version of Hathaways”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

More upscale sister to the attached Hathaways Diner with an outside seating area, but still casual. Solid menu. Good food. Nice atmosphere. High quality bar with decent beer selection. Never too crowded.

• Visited November 2013
Wake, Virginia
“surpassed expectations”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Made first visit to this location 5/7/14. It is associated / Hathaway's Diner and my husband & I went in expecting nothing special with regards to the food. We were impressed and then some. Firstly, our server was exceptionally friendly and understanding when we asked to be moved to another table due to noisy kids at an adjacent table. Sher gladly assisted us to another area of the restaurant and attended to us through our meal with gracious professionalism. We had the mild wings for an appetizer and found them to be rather tasty. For the main course yy husband had the Thanksgiving sandwich and I had the crabcake burger. The first thing I noticed was that the fries that came w/the sandwich were delicious...definitley made onsite. Then I noted that the quality of the beef for my burger was great. I was told later by one of the owner/operators that they grind their own meat. The crabcake portion of the sandwich had much more true crabmeat than found in most other restaurants and it was good. My husband devoured his sandwich and said it delicious. Wewill definitely return to this location.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Sweet Water Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!