“Good food at reasonable prices”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is our favorite for Chinese, Japanese and Italian foods buffet style. The food is plenty and the sushi is fresh and has wide choices. I recommend this to others that are nearby and if they stop by our house and we go out, this is where we go to eat. Personally the seafood soup is great, it is done just right not heavy in salt.

There are newer reviews for Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love their food. Great place for kids and to take family. There is something for evreyone. Cheap to.

1  Thank Carla M
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a very large restaurant and they have the staff who are quite capable of handling a very large crowd of patrons at one time.

That being said, let us get on to the food!
It is by far one of the most splendid arrays of foods that I have seen at a buffet at one time. They have everything from clams on the half shell to fresh cooked to order steak.

The oriental food is excellently prepared and they keep the buffet replenished as soon as something runs low. They have cajun style crawfish, Snow crab legs, Frogs Legs and all the old Chinese standards such as General Tso's fried chicken, sweet and sour pork etc.

The Hibachi Grill is well stocked with everything one can want for their Stir Fry or BBQ Pork or Grilled Steak. Their Sushi Bar has everything one can expect at a state of the art sushi bar. It is very artfully presented in traditional sushi style.

The desert line is well stocked with everything from fresh hand dipped Ice Cream to Bananas Foster and fresh made style cakes.

Though it was very crowded the Friday evening we were there, the crowded but compliant customers were seated quite well and serviced by and very prompt and attentive staff of waiters and waitress's.

This is by far the best ran and stocked buffet's I have ever had the opportunities to have attended. It it also the best bang for your buck you'll get in the area!

I have been to this place on five occasions and found that they're consistency for excellence is unparalleled!

Mike Horton Sr.

1  Thank BigMike73hd
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I was recently at this restaurant for a lunch, and was treated rudely by an ill-mannered waitress at the reception stand. I walked into the restaurant with another well-dressed couple behind me. When we got to the reception stand, the young white receptionist who had her eyes fixed on the couple behind me since we first stepped in, blindly ignored my first being on line; she eagerly went straight to the couple amid my telling her that I was in front of them, and was not with them. It was amazing to see how deaf and blind she was to my words and presence. She acted as if I was not exist, continued to approach them, throwing herself down to them with amiable expressions, greeted and invited them to a table. I watched her well trained ignorance in my amazement. While being confused and humiliated, a seemingly puzzled waiter who stood nearby tried to cover the episode by taking me to a table in his silence. That was one of the extreme rudeness I had ever expeirenced! As for the food: if you like greasy Chinese food or deep fried, you at the right place; if you like sushi, you should never go near, for it's basically prepared with rice and cheap stuff like fake crab-sticks, dried fish, cucumber and some other fruits and vegies, etc. Presence of salmon or tuna was only a dream.

1  Thank wal b
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I enjoy this buffet because of the variety of food items. I always start off with the Hibachi, you get to choose the items you want and it's cooked right in front of you.