“Meh”

Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Cinnaminson
Cuisines: American
“Meh”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Nothing special. I've been here 2 or 3 times and its always been very basic food and a nice staff. If you add a little salt to everything the food is good enough for a late meal or something quick.

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Sunday breakfast spot”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Hathaways is the sunday morning breakfast spot. They have a huge fishtank when you first walk in and my son loves openeing the door and seeing the flag rise up behind the glass. They have great pancakes and omlettes!

Visited October 2011
Medford, New Jersey
“The Best Diner”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

You can't ask for more in a diner - immediate seating, reasonable pricing, clean, quick efficient service and great food. The deserts are great, large and reasonably priced.

Visited February 2012
North Wildwood NJ
“Arrogance on the Menu”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

My visit to this diner was very non-descript. The food was typical diner food, which I have experienced and is available at most other similar diners located along Route 130. I will admit that I was very surprised that there were no breakfast specials available, especially considering my visit was mid-week. My breakfast was OK, nothing to rave about, as was my partners. I was somewhat surprised at the price as it was much higher than what I was used to paying for diner food. My waitress was very attentive, but when I asked at the register about a breakfast special I was given some "attitude." Bottom line is average food at very high prices. With many other options avaialbe, would not recommend this establishment unless either the qulaity increases or the prices decrease.

• Visited September 2011
Philadelphia, PA
“Limited Menu”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

In my opinion, a jersey diner should have a menu atleast 4 pages long. Their menu is one page. My sandwich was fine, but the side of broccoli left a lot to be desired. Would I go back for another try? Sure, but then that would be it. Service was fine but much slower than I would have expected since there were only about 5 tables seated.

• Visited March 2011