Sleep Inn Cinnaminson
Hallmark Motel(Cinnaminson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Garden State Motel(Cinnaminson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2008

I've stayed here 3 nights in july 2007. I've payed 89.99USD/night.

The staff is friendly and helpful. The room itself was not very clean. There were stains, on the desk chair. The area around the coffeemaker was also sticky and dirty...Maybe I had some bad luck because the hotel looks nice on the inside and it looks rater new from the outside.

There is a complimentary breakfast but I didn't give it a try.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2008

I stayed at this property for 1 night on March 1. The rooms had internal doorways and an elevator, which was great considering we were on the second floor and had bags. The staff was nice and we were checked in quickly. This hotel offers free breakfast but I did not get to try it since I slept in. Breakfast is offered downstairs from 6:30am - 9:30am.

Room was clean and had a walk-in shower (no bathtub). The bathroom was extremely small but that didn't bother us. I accidently forgot to bring toothpaste with me and when I called the front desk, they not only gave me toothpaste but this nice little package including a toothbrush. They offer basic toiletries free of charge, if you need them.

If you need to get something fast to eat, there's a Wawa about a 2 min drive away - Wawa is similar to 7Eleven and they are open 24 hours. Great subs, fruit and etc.

My only con is that the walls are paper thin and you can hear the people in the hallway and next room. So if you're a light sleeper, beware. I'd definitely stay here again = I got an internet rate of $71.99, which was not bad.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2008

Sleep Inns all have square rooms with square soaps and walk-in square showers (no bathtubs). This is yet another example of one. There is nothing wrong with this hotel as it is almost brand new and has an elevator, easy parking, and a standard, typical, breakfast with waffles. Juice ran out, but you just have to tell them since there are few employees needed for a simple hotel like this. Easy in, easy out to Philadelphia, either by car or PATCO it is very very quick. For 1/2 of any Philly hotel, if you are going on the weekend when you can park at 16th and Arch for $5, this is the cheapest and best way to go to the city for the day.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 31, 2007

After a wedding reception at "the Merion" for some friends, this sleep inn was a welcome place to come to. Very close (though the jughandle turns are a pain in the a$$)

This sleep inn has to be very new, and at the current moment its surrounded on all sides by construction. It didn't seem to make traffic bad or anything, and I just as soon look at bulldozers sitting in dirt than the strip mall or wawa or whatever typical NJ fare is going up next door.

Very clean, big nice bed, Very comfy pillows, good shower, very kind and friendly staff who I noticed were VERY thorough cleaners when watching them the next morning.

The morning breakfast was better than expected (even had a waffle maker).

TV had lots of channels though even though HBO is advertised my TV did not get that channel. No remote and blurry reception...

hotel has FREE internet with WIFI with no odd codes or access controls, which is a nice feature for a hotel like this.

Recommended.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2007

Above average traveller motel.
Clean sheets, good shower, quiet room.
Nice buffet breakfast included.
Recommended place to stop on the road.
Litlle pricey, over all good.

Stayed: June 2007