“Stay somewhere else”

Sleep Inn Cinnaminson
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Cinnaminson
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The room was dusty, the rug had paint or flakeboard in several areas, and it seemed as though no one had stayed in the room for some time. I requested a wake up call and they called 10 minutes after my requested time. Luckily, I had planned it with extra time built in. There was a gift at the front desk for me which I never got. I found out after from my host. I stayed at this hotel because it was convenient to my destination. I would not stay there ever again. I will stay further away and get a better hotel. Free breakfast was not appealing and did not eat there.

Room Tip: Maybe the first floor would be better since it might get more use.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Checked into my room and you could tell the floor was not vacuumed or swept. Left for dinner asked the front desk to have someone vacuum the room. He had to do it. The chair had stains, see photo and the a/c unit was filthy. The housekeeping staff need a lesson on cleaning. This only makes me more skeptical of what I can't see. Shower wasn't cleaned. Had to do it myself. Poor workmanship on this room. Halls wreaked of smoke. Breakfast area was dirty. No clean tables and no one around to inform. Front desk was not helpful at all on my departure. Never spoke, just grunted. Stay away from here. Housekeeping, workmanship and hospitality skills are not present here.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is one of VERY few options within reasonable distance of family in Delanco (about 6 miles away). Troublesome were that the rugs were dirty and stained; pictures are securely mounted in dramatically crooked fashion; the continental breakfast is very limited and is awkwardly laid out so guest must climb over each other to access the offerings; my brother's room had blood stains on their sheets upon arrival. The rooms are modest but adequate for our needs. Plusses included the showers - spacious, nicely lit, nice shower heads and some of the pillows appeared to be filled with down. Staff are pleasant and dress down (less-than-professional). We have stayed there before but have decided that we will drive the extra 20 minutes to access what we know to be better accommodations. Price is the one advantage to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This motel does not have good vibes when you enter the parking lot. There were people in a room on 2nd floor, looking in at us in the parking lot from their room, shirtless and we thought...is our car safe? They definitely looked like hoodlums.
The room had good layout but everything was outdated except may be the tv. The beds had old fashioned bedding you see in motel 6. The pillows were oddly very small sized and they felt cheap. The shower was not clean, it had hair(s) in different places, not in the invisible corners but at places one would catch right away. I don't think anyone inspected this room. The room apparently had some electrical work done recently and the crumbs which fell by doing that work, such as putting holes in the wall, resulted in pieces of drywall falling on the carpet and they were not vacuumed. It felt unclean, irresponsible and cheap. The towel and linen quality was poor, not something you would expect from a choice hotel chain. May be everything is about to be renovated...we hope so.
We did not try the breakfast, so I will be neutral about it...
The check in around 9.45 pm was done by (I think Nichole) who was good. When we left at about 9.30 am, she had just resumed to do another shift...she looked tired but she was good.
This place is conveniently located and had good size room and layout....it has potential and possibilities, as soon as the management awakes from the deep sleep.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SenorBaca
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Clean and relatively well maintained hotel. A bargain for the area. Very quiet heating system in room, great Internet. Breakfast was clean and adequate. Among the better beds for Sleep Inn. A very decent choice in a high cost area.

Room Tip: I was on second floor. Half the second floor is smoking - ask to be far away if it will bother you.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel with my husband. It's a newer hotel, so it was relatively clean and taken care of. It was a steal for the price, only $77/night. The front desk staff was nice and helpful, there was a continental breakfast each morning, and there was free wi-fi.

The negative about this hotel was that we were in a non-smoking wing, yet very frequently, our room would start smelling like smoke. At first, I thought the people in the room next to us were smoking despite it being non-smoking, but it continued on and off for 2 days, so I am not sure if the hotel staff have a break area nearby and the smoke crept in. Also, the walls are really thin. I could hear the people next door talk and watch tv.

But again, for the price it was what we expected and it's near a nice plaza with shopping and food. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
SleepInnGM208, General Manager at Sleep Inn Cinnaminson, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had an excellent two day stay with my daughter. We were visiting Philadelphia Pa. The hotel was clean. The Manager Luis and Dan front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ADW2

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cinnaminson
Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel - Philadelphia
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel

Been to Sleep Inn Cinnaminson? Share your experiences!