“Friendly staff”

Giuseppe's Trattoria
Ranked #24 of 46 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

A family owned Italian restaurant . It's freshly made Italian food and a kid friendly restaurant . Wednesday is Pasta night at Giuseppe 's Trattoria . Tuesdays- senior day, receive 10% off.

Reviewed May 25, 2015

Ive been buying Giuseppe's Pizza (occasionally) for many years but this last visit was just plain bad. I picked up a few pies on 5-23-15 and EVERYONE thought it lacked flavor. The crust was flat, the cheese was mush and the sauce ? Something was red but it had no flavor ! EVERYONE had to over salt their pizza to attempt to find flavor but there was none. I work hard for my money. I'm not forking over another dime to them again. Do yourself a favor .... Go elsewhere.

Another thought came to mind during a lunch stop about a year ago. The wait staff ... which I think was related to management or the owner, couldnt care about coming out of the back to wait on us. I forgot about this until read the rest of the review questions.

Reviewed November 16, 2014

Been going here for years. A great family owned place near Shop Rite. Everything is delicious-from the pizza to the veal dishes.

Reviewed September 12, 2014

This restaurant is the best or one of the best in Chester. It has delicious food and the service is very good. The staff is extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend this wonderful Italian Restaurant!

2  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed September 7, 2014

We always enjoy dining at Giuseppe's - today was exceptional with delicious Eggplant Rolotini and Penne Vodka. Portions are generous and so hot the portions we brought home were still warm after an hour drive home. We highly recommend for its great food and wonderful service.