“GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN FACILITY. What more to ask for?!”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
“GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN FACILITY. What more to ask for?!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I am a front desk agent/night auditor myself and I definitely expect great customer service wherever I go. Shakil was professional, outgoing, and genuine. He helped me with directions and even reccomended great places to visit in the greater Philadelphia area. After having a bad day, Shakil really made my day at check-in. Hooray for awesome front desk agents!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Cherry Hill. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like Shakil hit a home run in your case!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Nevada City, California, United States
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Best Hotel Staff and Management at any ESA in America. They always called me by my name. Great Coffee too..
They bent over backwards to help me in any situation that arose.. Very close to all shopping and Restaurants. I look forward to staying here again next year..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
John,
Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your recent stay. When I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. We look forward to seeing again on your return travel to the Philadelphia -Cherry Hill area.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Located in a good area. Easily accessible from local interstates. Friendly, welcoming staff. Rooms were nicely set and ready upon arrival. I noticed pets their with guests however they were no problem OR inconvenience! I would definitely stay at this location in the future.

• Stayed February 2013
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm thrilled that the hotel was a good choice for you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The service at the facility is friendly and efficient. The room was clean, but when we had
an issue with the air conditioner, it was repaired
promptly. Overall, great staff and clean rooms for a fair price.

• Stayed December 2012
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Cherry Hill. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Found rooms to clean and comfortable. They were pet friendly and had wonderful and warm breakfast. Property also has a coin operated laundry which is convenient! The most important factor is they are pet friendly as I am in town for a cat show.

• Stayed January 2013
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Cherry Hill. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My experience at the Cherry Hill ESA has been great! The staff is super friendly and very accommodating! The rooms are clean and comfortable and the addition of the breakfast has made things so convenient. I stay at a lot of Extended Stays and this one has not disappointed!

• Stayed November 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Cherry Hill. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I definitely enjoyed my stay at Extended Stay America. The service was great, the location was great, and the hotel is very cleanly. I had no problem with my stay at all, everything was perfect and right on point, no questions asked.When I walked information the hotel I was immediately greeted and it gave me a good feeling to be there.The manager and front guest representative were very friendly.I highly recommend this hotel to all!

• Stayed January 2013
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased that we are pet friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cherry Hill
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
#1 of 28 in Mount Laurel
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill? Share your experiences!