Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia
$85
Travelocity
$120
$68
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill(Cherry Hill)(Great Value!)
$86
Travelocity
Feather Nest Inn(Cherry Hill)
$92
$50
Priceline
Bel-Air Motor Lodge(Maple Shade)
$55
  • Spa
All reviewsfull kitchenbi levelhealth clubgreat roomtwo bedroom suitefull sizehome away from homevisiting familycleaning stafffree breakfastnew jerseyphiladelphiaunitskitchenettecouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Everything was perfect during my short stay. I was given a complementary upgrade to a 2 bedroom unit upon checking. I certainly didn't need the 2nd bedroom but I appreciated the upgrade being given. Personally I like this older style Residence Inn property were there are many separate small units on the grounds. Even though this is an older style property it is obvious that it has been continuously upgraded over the years and my room was top notch with really nice bathrooms and a great kitchen. All staff I encountered were very friendly from check-in to check-out. I'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TLinATL
Dan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for the old school reference and compliments. We think our townhome set up is an advantage and most of our guests agree. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed for a one nighter. I was impressed with the massive space of the 2 king studio. Smart layout. Lots of room Huge TV. Super clean! Great AC system. I can't say enough. The front desk staf was wonderful and the common room for the free breakfast was tip top!! Well done!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MrBrownShoes

We appreciate your nice review of our property. Thank you and please stay with us on your next trip to Cherry Hill.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My son and I played in a National Father/Son Tennis Tournament. Great staff at the Residence Inn. Staff when out of their way to serve us. The staff was always having fun on their job and always a smile on their faces. Location of the tournament was across the street from the Inn. I am sure we will be using the Inn again if we play in the tournament next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

We always enjoy seeing great comments about our hotel and staff. Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

stayed there for a weekend to hang out in philly. about a 20min ride into town. dog friendly. we took our dog. lobby area updated, clean had a good breakfast bar. rooms well taken care of. hotel right off a main road that leads into philly. we also

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your nice comments about your stay. As you pointed out, we are very convenient to downtown Philadelphia and parking is free in Cherry Hill. Please consider us again for your next Philadelphia trip.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm a major Marriott guy...in general, I thnk they have a quality product that is dependable. For the most part, this RI fit in that category, but it wasn't great.

First, I wanted to use points for a true suite where the bedroom has a door. At this RI, they have 2 bedroom suites and "studio suites" which really just a hotel room with a sitting area. Like many Mariotts, they do not allow points to be used formthe real suites...disappointing.

This is an older RI where it is built more like a condo complex. All rooms are direct access to outdoors. It was cold, so opening the door pretty much released all the warm air. The quality of the constructin was poor as it was drafty on the floor. The fireplace was real versus gas which means it is too big a pain to use and was another source of cold air.

Small bathroom and shower left a lot to be desired. The kitchen seemed complete. The room was clean, with the exceptin of the pull out. They never vacumn it and it really needs it the most. Also, the quality of the pull out mattress is pretty bad.

The free breakfast was excellent. A nice array of hot and cold items. What I have come to expect. The service was not great. When I mentioned to a staff that the main coffee urn in the breakfast room was empty, his response was "go to the lobby and use that one..." seriously? I was expecting, "we'll have that brought out right away, sir."

Even though the place is right off a busy road in sort of an odd spot, it wasn't hard to find. There are a ton of restaurants in the area, especially asian and quite good.

It's unlikely I'll return with my family. Just not special enough.

Room Tip: go for the second floor...less drafty.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Dan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. Your concerns have been shared with our team as we are constantly looking for feedback so we can improve our property. We appreciate your business.