“Take everything out if your car.”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
Bloomington
“Take everything out if your car.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

First night at the Crowne my truck was broken into. $250 for a window and a lost GPS. Hotel acted very indifferent of the situation and could have cared less. The rooms are good, typical Crowne. Housekeeping forgot our room today. Won't be coming back.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Chris J
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Chris J,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay us. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Krysllin G.
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Chandigarh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed here overnight.The room size was good,and the view of cooper river from the room was really refreshing.The hotel lobby is nice.Though the breakfast was not complementary,but was ok.There was some problem with the printer in the business centre,but the staff was helpful .A good hotel,if the rates are right.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I got into the Crowne Plaza for an overnight I had in the Philadelphia area. Upon arrival I was greeted by Roberta who was very knowledgable and helpful. She provided me with complimentary breakfast (which was not included in my rate) due to my Priority Status.

Once I got to my room I got a call from Guest Services to make sure I got everything I needed.

Finally, at checkout, I was helped by Maria and Peggy who also were very helpful to me.

My room was very nice and clean and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
Roanoke, VA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here one night on business and would say it was good, not great. Rooms are a nice size, but could use a remodeling. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Good hotel if the rate is right.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Hokiechip,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. I am delighted you found our staff very friendly and helpful. We're proud of our staff.

We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. Your feedback enables us to further improve our services and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect.

Joel B
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Terrible customer service. when i complained even upper management/director hurried me along, Buyer beware. The rooms were sub par. just the overall experience was a bust. Ive had a better, cleanier experience in my dorm room.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank stacey o
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Stacey O,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apology for the over all experience you had during your stay. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M

Travelers are raving about these Cherry Hill hotels

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Paid for three adults (extra for the 3rd). Reservation was made over a month in advance.
Enough towels for 2 people, enough toiletries for 1! Bathroom was a icky mess with mold in tile grout, faucet pulled from wall, outlet in vanity area was not working and fried (literally melted in 2 of the 4 outlets, none of the outlets worked though) Lighted make-up mirror of course didn't work. We had late check-out and although the DO NO DISTURB sign was on the outside of the door - the maids woke us up 4 times!
Breakfast ordered and sent to room was COLD and hard and took 45 minutes to get there.
NEVER again, next time we'll stay at the closest Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Make sure the outlets work and the bathroom is in good clean repair.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank HonestinLansdalePA
Westmont, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

we tried to book this for our sons event(100 people) the sales girl kept us going wth meeting after meeting finalizing details, we tried to give a deposit she wouldn't take it saying she just wanted us to think about it over the weekend, the following monday we coudn't reach her , call afte call went unreturned. We live close by, so we got in the car and drove there, only to find out she had been entertaining another group for the same date once sahe got a commitment from them she tried to convince us to change the date! Even though we had been working with her first she took the other group they were booking more rooms! It ws terrible, months of waisted time!
during Herricane Sandy we stayed there while our elecrisity was out, so happy we didn't book this place for our event- the rooms were old and desperately in need of a renovation! I would have been mortified if our guests had to stay here- it was a mess! They also jacked up the prices- it was $160 a night - way to take care of your neighbors at a crisis! Don't bother with this place- do yourself a favor stay at the Holiday inn down the street about 1/3 less the cost and completely redone within a year or so beautiful (with an indoor pool too)

Room Tip: took 3 hours for room service!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
#1 of 28 in Mount Laurel
Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill? Share your experiences!