Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
$111
$90
ExtendedStay
$109
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill(Cherry Hill)(Great Value!)
$79
Inn of the Dove(Cherry Hill)
$89
$86
Travelocity
Feather Nest Inn(Cherry Hill)
$92
$60
$51
Bel-Air Motor Lodge(Maple Shade)
$55
  • Spa
Econo Lodge(Mount Laurel)
$48
EconoLodge
All reviewscooper riverlarge hotelnice staybeds were comfortablephiladelphiaadrianbanquet
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Terrible customer service. when i complained even upper management/director hurried me along, Buyer beware. The rooms were sub par. just the overall experience was a bust. Ive had a better, cleanier experience in my dorm room.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank stacey o
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Stacey O,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apology for the over all experience you had during your stay. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Paid for three adults (extra for the 3rd). Reservation was made over a month in advance.
Enough towels for 2 people, enough toiletries for 1! Bathroom was a icky mess with mold in tile grout, faucet pulled from wall, outlet in vanity area was not working and fried (literally melted in 2 of the 4 outlets, none of the outlets worked though) Lighted make-up mirror of course didn't work. We had late check-out and although the DO NO DISTURB sign was on the outside of the door - the maids woke us up 4 times!
Breakfast ordered and sent to room was COLD and hard and took 45 minutes to get there.
NEVER again, next time we'll stay at the closest Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Make sure the outlets work and the bathroom is in good clean repair.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank HonestinLansdalePA
Reviewed December 3, 2012

we tried to book this for our sons event(100 people) the sales girl kept us going wth meeting after meeting finalizing details, we tried to give a deposit she wouldn't take it saying she just wanted us to think about it over the weekend, the following monday we coudn't reach her , call afte call went unreturned. We live close by, so we got in the car and drove there, only to find out she had been entertaining another group for the same date once sahe got a commitment from them she tried to convince us to change the date! Even though we had been working with her first she took the other group they were booking more rooms! It ws terrible, months of waisted time!
during Herricane Sandy we stayed there while our elecrisity was out, so happy we didn't book this place for our event- the rooms were old and desperately in need of a renovation! I would have been mortified if our guests had to stay here- it was a mess! They also jacked up the prices- it was $160 a night - way to take care of your neighbors at a crisis! Don't bother with this place- do yourself a favor stay at the Holiday inn down the street about 1/3 less the cost and completely redone within a year or so beautiful (with an indoor pool too)

Room Tip: took 3 hours for room service!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tracy f
Reviewed November 22, 2012

It has been many years since I stayed here (it was still a Hyatt in those days). Was staying for an event this time and because of that got a special group rate. Rooms are very large (mine with a river & Philly view). A little wear on the hotel itself, but, nothing out of line. Only comment would be about a snack I had at the bar. Ordered the crabcake to hold me over till the dinner I was attending and it come out on the cold side (mind you crab is good hot or cold). Also, the bar didn't have Canadian Club, which I though was a little odd. Lobby is large almost to the point of being cavernous and could image how noisy it could be when a lot of people are in it. Since both the bar and dining room are directly off the lobby, this could be an issue.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and myself found ourselves at this hotel to attend a wedding. We had not made reservations prior to arriving because it was a last minute decision to attend. I phoned the hotel and was told there would be plenty of rooms available that evening so I could get a room upon arriving. We walked into the hotel tired from a long drive from Baltimore and we loved the impression the lobby gave us it looked sophisticated. I immediately walk over to the counter and to my surprise the front desk agent does not see me because she is much too busy texting maybe on her cell phone. I stood in front of her for about 30 seconds when my husbands pulls me aside and asked me what the problem was. I explained and as we look up we see another girl with bright red hair busy and very attentive taking care of another guest and the other girl still on her phone! My husband immediately searches for another hotel in the area and finds the Holiday Inn. As he initiates the call I walk over to the desk hoping the other front desk agent would be available but she is still busy so I walk over to the girl with the cell phone and this time she actually looks at me. Cell phone in hand and a name tag that said Jackie she asked me if she could help me. Not only was she using her cell phone rudely at the desk I noticed the phone was plugged in she was CHARGING the phone also! When I was about to speak to her my husband called me over and told me they had rooms at the Holiday Inn only 5 minutes away. He was not impressed with the front desk lack of customer appreciation and did not want to stay. I agreed. We did come back to the hotel and will be back because of the wedding and hope for the bride and grooms sake their experience is better than ours.

Stayed: October 2012