$72
$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$95
$119
$109
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill(Cherry Hill)(Great Value!)
$82
Feather Nest Inn(Cherry Hill)
$92
Inn of the Dove(Cherry Hill)
$99
$96
$55
Bel-Air Motor Lodge(Maple Shade)
$55
  • Spa
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The hotel was ok. I expected a little more. We arrived around 10pm and there was no food available at the hotel. It was not fancy or luxurious- just a hotel. I have stayed in much nicer Crowne Plaza's. I think this must be an older property.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The common areas of this hotel were fine, but the rooms and corridors are dated. The room I was given was past due for an upgrade - mostly in the bathroom. The paper was peeling from the walls and the toilet did a quick refill at least once a minute - all night long. The front desk staff was efficient, but no one answered when I called for maintenance. The location is convenient to - but not on - major highways and only about 8 miles from Philadelphia. From that direction, the neighborhood looks a bit sketchy, but around the hotel it's fine. Nothing is immediately around this hotel, but plenty of restaurants are about 2 miles east on either 38 or 70. There is a large free parking lot, and the hotel is easy to find. Pricing was reasonable and check-in and check-out were a breeze.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Make sure you check every inch of the bed before staying in this hotel. I was in room 410 (military floor) and there were bed bugs there. The next morning I had several bites on my left arm and back. Good thing that I did not get disqualified when I had my physical.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Jay138
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear Jay138,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take comments such as these very serious and would like to follow up with you. We have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Katie J
Case Manager

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here July 6 and 7. We usually go to Atlantic City for a "night away" but prices are crazy in the summer. We drove the hour to Cherry Hill. I stayed here when it was The Hilton in 2002, with our daughter, so I knew the hotel and the area. Anyway, it was great. Room was fantastic...so many layers to the bed. There was a NA Convention going on and we heard NOTHING. Get a rear room. Spend the few extra bucks and you see Philadelphia from your room. Pool was beautiful. 10 feet deep...amazing. Staff was the best. We encounter 2 different staff members at 2 different times in the elevators and they both talked to us like they really cared about our stay. We are going back real soon. Lots of shopping in the area and good restaurants. Only bad thing was the Embers Bar in the hotel. Check the prices. We had four drinks and it cost us $48.00, before tip. Not happy hour Atlantic City prices.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Philadelphia...simply breathtaking.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stayed here for a sporting event and while the hotel location was extremely convenient, the hotel itself needs a fair bit of freshening up. Our first room had a large bubble filled water in the ceiling over the toilet that looked like it was about to burst-and was slowly leaking. They kindly put us in another room. The new room didn't look quite as old and tired but still not great. The carpets felt slightly damp and were stained in many spots, there were stains on the wallpaper, and rust/water damage in the bath area. The room felt humid. Wouldn't choose to stay here again unless mandated by a "group stay".

Room Tip: High floor, facing the river.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ctmom90
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Dear Ctmom90,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I am pleased our convenient location met your needs. We always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We're sorry you were not fully satisfied with the condition of the rooms and amenities. We will review for possible modifications so to better accommodate our guest in the future. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

We embrace guest feedback in an effort to improve our guest experience. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Zelyn N