All reviewscooper rivernice staylarge hotelnew jerseybanquet
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Recently stayed at the hotel. We had an unfortunate housekeeping issue which was resolved IMMEDIATELY and was more than overcompensated for throughout our stay by the entire staff from housekeeping to engineers to the restaurant staff. Suzette director of guest services could not have been more helpful/professional. We would certainly recommend a stay a this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
cherryhillcrowne, Director of Guest Services/Front Office at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Dear DeniseW,

It was such a pleasure to have you back again during the Baseball/Softball Convention. We are very sorry about the issue that you encountered. Thank you for informing us immediately about the issue and for giving us the chance to fix it.

You and the rest of the attendees are wonderful and we look forward to welcome all of you back again next year. Have a wonderful day.

Suzette N. Parungao

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Great lobby, good location if you have car, free parking. Hotel is basically in the middle of nowhere, some field.
The breakfast was not so impressive, unless you order a separate dish - i had eggs those were great.
The towels were not washed, had visible stains. I did not bother to argue did not have much time anyway. Room is quite clean, coffee machine. Could use a bag of tea, not only coffee. For the rest is fine, bed and furniture.
But in total a good experience, close to a great shopping areas, and close to philadelphia.

Room Tip: River view is not worth it at winter
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear andru_nl,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your taking time to share with us your experience during your stay with us. I have shared with our Executive Chef your comments on the breakfast and have discussed with our Executive Housekeeper about the towels and the tea items to be added on the amenities.

Thank you once again and looking forward to welcome you back to our Hotel.

Suzette N. Parungao

Reviewed December 22, 2011

We have a family in the area, and always choose to stay in this hotel. It is close to our family's home and always very clean. I have to admit there is always a party going on here, but we always request to be located away from the party and they always do their best to accommodate us to the best of their ability. Over all a nice place

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I had such a wonderful stay at this hotel. I was really impressed with the personal attention the staff had given given me during my stay for a week this month in December.The front desk staff are friendly and very helpful they go out of their way to help out. My room was beautiful I can't wait to go back and stay at this hotel next time I'm in the area for my job. I also like the hotel location becasue it's not far from the shopping center and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2011

After a long day traveling and touring NYC I just wanted to get checked in to my room and take my shoes off. Upon arrival at the Hotel at 9pm on a Wed, I found out there was a LARGE wedding about to take place. (who gets married on a Wed. at 9) The family of this party was very rude and very demanding of the staff as I waited my turn in line. Which leads me to the reason for my review...when it was my turn Jackie at the front desk pulled up my reservation and saw that I was slotted to be on the same floor as the Wedding Party. She took one look at my face and very politely asked if I minded a room with 2 bed rather then a King so she could move me AWAY from the crazyness of the wedding. Wow was she thoughtful or just trying to keep me from complaining all night? Either way I don't care, she thought outside the box and anticipated my need to have quiet. Kudos to Jackie. While I am passing out praise I have to include Nick and Joe at the bar. These guys have a great disposition they were quite entertaining for someone who was alone on business.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business