All reviewscooper rivernice staylarge hotelnew jerseybanquet
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We have a family in the area, and always choose to stay in this hotel. It is close to our family's home and always very clean. I have to admit there is always a party going on here, but we always request to be located away from the party and they always do their best to accommodate us to the best of their ability. Over all a nice place

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I had such a wonderful stay at this hotel. I was really impressed with the personal attention the staff had given given me during my stay for a week this month in December.The front desk staff are friendly and very helpful they go out of their way to help out. My room was beautiful I can't wait to go back and stay at this hotel next time I'm in the area for my job. I also like the hotel location becasue it's not far from the shopping center and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2011

After a long day traveling and touring NYC I just wanted to get checked in to my room and take my shoes off. Upon arrival at the Hotel at 9pm on a Wed, I found out there was a LARGE wedding about to take place. (who gets married on a Wed. at 9) The family of this party was very rude and very demanding of the staff as I waited my turn in line. Which leads me to the reason for my review...when it was my turn Jackie at the front desk pulled up my reservation and saw that I was slotted to be on the same floor as the Wedding Party. She took one look at my face and very politely asked if I minded a room with 2 bed rather then a King so she could move me AWAY from the crazyness of the wedding. Wow was she thoughtful or just trying to keep me from complaining all night? Either way I don't care, she thought outside the box and anticipated my need to have quiet. Kudos to Jackie. While I am passing out praise I have to include Nick and Joe at the bar. These guys have a great disposition they were quite entertaining for someone who was alone on business.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Tammy T
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Always good during business travel. excellent rooms and service. A+

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This hotel is in a good location. There is plenty of shopping surrounding it. The hotel itself is very busy and offers numerous meeting rooms and wedding venues. The wedding we attended was beautiful and the location was great.

The rooms are very small in comparison to other hotels. The bathrooms and carpeting were dated but the beds were very comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. As always the hotel bar was expensive. $7-$8 beers and $12 drinks.

Room Tip: the top floors have renovated rooms...not sure of exact locations
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends