“Caramelized Onions are the best”
Review of Bertucci's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bertucci's
Ranked #119 of 260 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The brick oven pizza is perfect. Whatever kind of pizza I order I add the caramelized onions. Out of this world! Service was very good. It was a little loud and a lot of kids.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Alyssa at the bar was our server and she was wonderful Very friendly, efficient, and the food was good too. I had the chicken piccata and it was perfection, and my partner had the fettucini Alfredo with chicken and Asparagus. If we lived here, we would be regulars. Both entrees were under 15 dollars and large enough to share. Still full the next morning!!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

it's a chain restaurant----sooooo even though we liked the food--it was just easier to go to fresh restaurants in haddonfield and collingswood and cheaper to go to a byob