Holiday Inn Cherry Hill
$149
$119
$90
ExtendedStay
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill(Cherry Hill)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
Book now, pay at stay
$94
Travelocity
Feather Nest Inn(Cherry Hill)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$92
Free cancellation until 06/01
$60
Bel-Air Motor Lodge(Maple Shade)
$55
$51
Priceline
  • Spa
All reviewsindoor poolkids eat freered hot bluebbq restaurantblue restaurantwould highly recommend this hotelnew jerseywould stay againminute drivedowntown phillymini fridgefront desk clerkeventballroomcamdenconferencert
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 6 years for an annual meeting that is held a larger hotel down the street. The staff is absolutely great, and the renovated rooms are a pleasure. The only thing that ruined it this stay the first part of November, was that very late on a Saturday night, very early Sunday morning, some joker set off the fire alarm, and everyone had to run outside. Though it was a false alarm, people were smoking pot in there room, which I could smell.

I did not appreciate that at all, and should have voiced my displeasure when I checked out, but I slept in because of it, and had to rush to my meeting then the airport

At this time, I did make another reservation for this coming November in hopes that nothing like this will happen again

Hotel is in a great location for shopping, groceries, restaurants or whatever you may need

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the train tracks!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Zenith4301,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay over.

Although false fire alarms are never avoidable, the added inconvenience caused to you by your neighboring room guest is inexcusable. Please know we have zero tolerance for any illegal activities on our grounds. Had we been made aware of the situation, without hesitation, we would have investigated and dismissed the guest(s) from our hotel.

Thank you again for your feedback so that we may improve. We look forward to your return visit in November.

Best Regards,

The Staff and Management of the Holiday Inn Philadelphia - Cherry Hill

Reviewed January 25, 2014

In order to make my reviews more usable I try to measure in some comparable way things that are important to me (and probably most travelers. The lady at the desk was really superb and that often sets the tone for a good stay in my experience. The internet in our room via wifi was very snappy even though the hotel was full and so there must have been a lot of people on at the same time. I connected to my company's servers with no problem. The water pressure was very good and even my wife had plenty of pressure to wash her curly hair. The rooms were attractive and very clean albeit a little on the small side. The only very minor complaint was the house keeping didn't clean the coffee pot. There's a bar and grill in the lobby that's excellent and they have a really nice deal on happy hour drinks and snacks. They also have live music most evenings. Breakfast was great and reasonably priced but not free.

All in all this was a good stay and I'll be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sailright
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Sailright,

Thank you for your positive comments! We take great measures to help make you feel right at home when you choose to sleep over. We love to hear you enjoyed your hotel room, our restaurant cuisine, internet service and friendly hospitality.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced in respect to your untidy coffee pot. Our Housekeeping Manager has been notified regarding your concern.

We deeply value your business and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service, simply because you deserve the very best.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The hotel was clean and the staff were very careful in accommodating me with the room request I wanted. It is a great value for a 3-star hotel and the breakfast is high quality. I tried the Denver omelet and it was great. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in town.

Room Tip: Good breakfast menu.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Juan,

We’re thrilled to hear you were pleased with your stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our hotel amenities, warm hospitality and restaurant cuisine.

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your return, allowing us to serve you again.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Hands down best hotel in the area. Always clean, staff is nice. Indoor pool was awesome and rooms are clean and quiet. Only one time did I see something that annoyed me. A desk clerk was talking to her boyfriend late at night when kids were running up and down the hallways screaming. No matter I love the government rate here.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We’re thrilled to hear you are always pleased with your stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our hotel amenities and staff. Thank you.

You are a valued guest of ours and your comment regarding the conduct of one of our Guest Services staff members have not gone unnoticed. The Guest Service Supervisory has been notified and a team coaching session has been scheduled to discuss your concern along with many other key customer service requirements to reinforce our continuous commitment to caring for you and the rest of our guests in every way!

Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your return, allowing us to serve you again.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

On a positive note, this hotel is located in a convenient location if you are looking to shop in Cherry Hill or travel into Philly. The staff were extremely pleasant, helpful, and friendly.

However, I would not stay here again. Perhaps, it's been my viewing of hotel-remodel shows but I felt compelled to run a lint roller brush over the sheets and pillow cases when I entered the room. This produced multiple long black hair and an abundance of lint. I'm sure I could have gotten a room change it suspected this was a systemic issue vs. a room issue (cleaning staff was visibly at work!). Also, the graffiti that was "hidden" behind a picture in the bathroom negated the basic quality of this chain of hotels.

The restaurant/bar outside seemed to attract a large grows that was joyful and celebratory in the parking lot throughout the night. Given the season, this was understandable.

I don't anticipate returning to the area for any reason. However, if faced with such a need, I would not return to this facility.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Drew W.,

Please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay with us.
We strive to ensure our guests experience the best visit possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time.

To prove to you that we take every complaint seriously, we’ve forwarded your comments and concerns to the appropriate department mangers for review, mandated corrective action.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay. Thank you. We appreciate your feedback so that we can improve.