“Nice and clean!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
San Diego, California
“Nice and clean!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We were visiting Philadelphia but wanted to stay outside the city. We always try to stay at a Holiday Inn/Express when traveling. We stayed here two nights. The staff was very, very friendly! Our rooms were very nice and clean! And I must say - I absolutely loved the pillows! There were four on each bed. They each had a cute little marker you take off when you want to use them letting you know which pillows are firm and which are soft. Nice touch! The wi-fi was great. My only *not so great* point was the restaurant breakfast downstairs. We waited about 35-40 minutes for our food to be made and we were the only ones there. We also had to remind the wait staff that we had ordered drinks three times. They seemed to be too busy doing maintenance - fixing some lights or something it seemed. But on an upside - military service members get a voucher for $8 off of anything ordered! Also, the subway/train system has several outlets nearby with free parking! Very convenient to get into the city. Great stay overall!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We love to hear you enjoyed our hotel’s ambience and friendly hospitality.
Thank you for your positive comments!

We take great measures to help make you feel right at home when you guys choose to sleep over. We will be sure to share your comments with the appropriate departmental managers including our restaurant manager to reinforce our continuous commitment to care for you and for all of our valued guests in every way!

Again, we appreciate your feedback so that we can improve. We look forward to you returning soon.

the Management & Staff of the Holiday Inn Philadelphia – Cherry Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I'm not one to write reviews, but I felt compelled to share my thoughts about this hotel. My family and I recently stayed at this hotel and were extremely impressed with the room quality and service. My parents have two young dogs that stayed with them in their frist floor room. The hotel only required a $75 REFUNDABLE deposit! The dogs ended up damaging the walls and the hotel only kept $45 of the deposit...amazing! My sister and brother-in-law stayed with me upstairs. Now, I recently took a trip to Jamaica and stayed at a Sandals resort...I remember being very impressed with that room and I compare all other hotels to it. This Holiday Inn had MUCH better bathrooms than the Sandals resort! They provided Bath and Body Works products in their bathrooms and Tazo brand tea! It's the little things in life! Not to mention the location being directly across the street from the brand new shopping center. There were only a few things that were disappointing with the room/hotel. A condom (unused in the wrapper) and cobwebs were found in my parents room (easily tolerated since it was a pet-friendly room...and we ended up trashing it lol). Also, no complementary breakfast. :-( Regardless, we will definitely be staying at this hotel again when visiting our family in NJ.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kate S
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Kate,

Thank you for your positive comments. We take great measures to help make you feel right at home when you and your family choose to sleep over.

We love to hear you enjoyed our hotel’s lodging, ambience and friendly hospitality! We have a lot more to offer, some of which you’ve already discovered, like our high-end shopping plaza located directly across the street from us, our easy access to Center City Philadelphia, our Memphis style cuisine restaurant - “Red Hot& Blue and so much more!

The experience in your parent’s room is not typical of our hotel and we appreciate your feedback so that we can improve. We continuously strive to be the best in Cherry Hill, NJ. I have forward your comments to the proper staff to address.

We’re glad you and your family stayed with us! Thank you for your business. We would love to have you back! We hope to welcome your return real soon.

Best Regards,

The Staff and Management of the Holiday Inn Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
North Cape May, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have stayed here several nights. The hotel staff is very nice and prompt. The heated pool is nice and great for kids. The workout facility is nice. Rooms are slightly dated but clean. One downfall is no breakfast

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DanaLauren_84
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Dana,

Thank you for your kind review! It's always nice to hear such positive comments coming from one of our valued guests.

I will be sure to share your comments with our staff to reinforce our commitment to taking care of our guests in every way!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 28, 2013

March 20 & 21 2013
bathroom was VERY small room end of hall # 401and it faced the railroad tracks and day 1 they did not have any cream rinse with the toiletries. On the morning of day 2 while getting prepared to leave town there was no coffee to be made as the cleaning personell did not leave any.

Room Tip: Before accepting the room ask if it faces the rail lines
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dan W
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay. Your experience is not typical of our property. We appreciate the feedback so that we can improve. We continuously strive to be the best in Cherry Hill, NJ.

I will forward your comments to the proper staff to address.

We would love to have you back! Thank you again.

San Francisco
Reviewed March 6, 2013

What can I say. It is a Holiday Inn. A little worn out but very friendly staff. Receptionist was very pleasant and even upgraded me to an "executive room" without asking (very nice of her) but I hate to think how worn out the "non-executive" rooms looks like.

Room Tip: The barbeque restaurant next door is really good. Had a great lunch there.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SFShawn
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our highly trained and hospitable guest services staff.

As well, thank you for staying with us! We continually strive to make our guests feel right at home and completely satisfied when lodging at our recently refreshed full service hotel.

We try and offer all the necessary amenities to keep you from feeling too home sick, like our Memphis style cuisine restaurant called “Red Hot& Blue” - serving freshly prepared entrees for breakfast, lunch and dinner…even offering live music weekly for your listening pleasure. We also provide an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, ample banquet space rentals with breakout rooms, an onsite - new car fleet rental facility and a daily complimentary coffee station.

We’re conveniently located just minutes away from Center City Philadelphia and many local attractions and activities. Just a few walking steps away; you’ll discover a high end, outdoor shopping mall experience featuring a gourmet supermarket, many restaurant options and retail stores & boutiques. Your family and corporate recreational options are endless.

Thanks again for sleeping over and we sincerely hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again real soon!

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very nice clean room, the shower with the half glass door is very nice and effective. Had drinks and an appetizer at the Red, Hot & Blue Lounge. Bartenders are very nice and attentive. There was a guy playing acoustic guitar the night I was there, and the music was a nice complement to the atmosphere...not overwhelmingly loud, just right. I was able to have a normal conversation with a work colleague who was sitting next to me at the bar, didn't have to shout to be heard. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a King sized bed.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Eric,

Thank you for your recent review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our amenities and our Memphis style cuisine restaurant and bar "Red Hot& Blue" where we feature complimentary live music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday’s. We have posted a copy of your kudos for the entire staff of our restaurant to read.

We continually strive to make our guests feel at home and completely satisfied when staying at our property. We’re glad you stayed with us! Thank you for your business.
We hope to welcome you back real soon.

Management Holiday Inn Philadelphia – Cherry Hill
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I should preface the review by mentioning that I only stayed one-night. We spent the day in Philadelphia but last minute room reservations and the Army vs. Navy game made it nearly impossible to find a reasonable hotel at an affordable price in the actual city. That said, if you have transportation, staying in Cherry Hill was perfectly acceptable. The location is roughly 5 miles (10-15 mins. driving) from Center City, Philadelphia and the area itself was surprisingly nice. There were plenty of stores like wegmans, target, starbucks, dunkin' donuts, etc. (you get the point).

The staff were as friendly as can be and the check-in/check-out process was quick and smooth. I did walk around the hotel, even though I was only in the hotel briefly during my stay, and the gym looked nice as did the indoor swimming pool. One of the features I really liked was the restaurant downstairs. I believe it was called Red, Hot, and Blue. Either way, the prices at the restaurant/bar were unbelievably reasonable considering we were at a hotel and the food looked really good, though I didn't have any. The bar itself closed at 1am which was nice in that we were able to get a night-cap when we got back to the hotel sat. night.

The room was surprisingly nice as well. The beds were comfortable, the room was larger than expected, and the most important aspect for any customer...it was clean. So no complaints in that department.

To be completely honest, the next time I'm in Philly, I'm probably going to stay downtown. It's what I've done in the past and its what I enjoy doing. That said, if I ever had a situation arise where I couldn't stay in Philly, I wouldn't hesitate in the least bit with re-booking at the Holiday Inn- Cherry Hill. It was a nice short stay and quite frankly, a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank bmore5219
Travelingpro_8, Manager at Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
We take great measures to help make you feel right at home when you choose to sleep over.

We love to hear you enjoyed our hotel’s ambience, friendly hospitality and our enriched neighborhood shopping experience. In addition, we have a lot more to offer like: our on-site car rental package options, day activity packages and as you have discovered - our easy access to Center City Philadelphia (a less than 9-mile drive.

Thank you for your business and we’re glad you stayed with us! We hope to welcome you back real soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cherry Hill
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
#1 of 28 in Mount Laurel
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel

Been to Holiday Inn Cherry Hill? Share your experiences!