All reviews room was clean would stay here again free breakfast yogurt the breakfast area easy access philadelphia wawa convention
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019

The mattress was thin and well worn. It had a noticeable dip in the middle and really made for a poor night's sleep. Also room smelled of stale cigarette smoke, even though it was non-smoking. Otherwise the hotel was average. Room was good size.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I booked 2 rooms - one smelled heavy from smoke & the other one smelled very strong from a Skunk (probably weed/Marijuana) even before we opened the door.
I went back to front desk that I am leaving the hotel & I give back the keys but they said NO this is hotel policy NO REFUND WE WILL CLEAN IT
they sent a guy with a few bottles of air freshner spray & it just smelled worse - I did not use that room & they did not refund.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DIRTY LOW PLACE

Reviewed April 28, 2019

We we’re told that we’ll have a baby crib waiting in the room for us. But when we arrive the front desk tells us that they just promise stuff to get people to the hotel and the hotel doesn’t even have baby cribs. And the room was really old and smelly. Bathroom was really dirty.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 27, 2019

Price is very comfortable. The location is not far from downtown of Philadelphia. It will take around 15 min from Liberty Bell in the morning of Sunday by car.

I did book one-bedroom suite (but actually 2-bedroom option) as this may fit for 4-6 persons.

This place is ok for travellers having a car not public transportation.

Surrounding areas are plenty of restaurant, mall, shop, etc....(e.g. Walmart, Panda Express, Mc, Subway, etc)

Breakfast is another good option for this property.

I did rate 4-start based on Price, Location, Room Size, Parking and Surrounding area

Reviewed April 26, 2019

I booked and pre-paid for this hotel for a one night stay. As I approached the hotel in my car, I realized that I had stayed there 5 years ago (in a dirty, dark, scary room behind the staircase). Last time, I was with a school group so the hotel was full of kids and other parents. This time was a different story...
Since I had already paid, I decided to see my room, hoping that the hotel had been renovated. No such luck. The carpet was disgustingly dirty, the room smelled of too much air freshener and the bedspread was stained and ripped. I had seen enough and gave my key card back to the front desk. I asked the desk clerk if guests ever complained about the rooms being dirty and she said "no". Remember that I had already pre-paid for my stay, the fact that I walked away says it all!

I got back in my car and as I was searching for somewhere else to stay, a young woman tapped on my car window and asked me if I had a light for her cigarette. I couldn't drive away fast enough.