“good hotel good value. They should keep all the children if...”

Days Inn & Suites Cherry Hill - Philadelphia
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 24, 2013

During a recent business trip, and against my common sense I stayed 1 night at this Days Inn, and by the way, it was the first and last time I will stay at a Days Inn. At the registration desk I was given a room key, and noticed the sign on all the rooms which stated No Smoking. Upon entering the room my senses were overcome by the stink of cigarettes. I went back to the desk and the clerk gave me a key to another room with an apology. Same thing with the next room, but the stink was masked by fabreeze? The furniture looked like it was donated to the motel. Old, broken down, cigarette burn marks on the chairs and bedspread. I was so sceeved that I slept with my clothes on. TV also looked like it was donated. I gave 1 star because the sink was redone. I also did a review on the Days Inn site, but no response to date. At over $80 a night, in a non tourist area, I expected a whole lot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't believe the NO SMOKING signs
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Albuquerque
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This honestly has been one of the worst stays I have had a hotel in a very long time. I went for the "deal" and stayed at this hotel with my husband. It was a great location and easy to access my family and friends. However, it was completely outdated. We entered our room and immediately wanted to run out. There was a very strong odor of that classic "motel smell"....the wallpaper in the bathroom had mold spots, we received two shampoos (not a conditioner), there wasn't even a fitted sheet on the bed (just a flat sheet tucked on the bottom), stains on the carpet, old big box television with a channels sheet that was scribbled on, a tv remote that didn't work, and linens that made us pray that there weren't any bed bugs. We frankly didn't have much choices at this point to change hotels and lose money so we stuck it out and didn't bother telling anyone- we weren't confident that any other parts of the hotel would be better. So take it from us, don't bother coming here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Millersville
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for an October meeting for the last 3 years. It is showing some wear and tear over that period of time. The bathroom and sink areas were fine, but the bedroom area was not very inviting.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days525, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Cherry Hill - Philadelphia, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently renovating our hotel and will have new carpets, freshly painted walls, new furniture, and new bedding by February 2014.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cherry Hill
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
The Hotel ML
The Hotel ML
#18 of 28 in Mount Laurel

Been to Days Inn & Suites Cherry Hill - Philadelphia? Share your experiences!