“Decent but Pricey”
Review of honeygrow

honeygrow
Order Online
Ranked #122 of 290 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Description: honeygrow is a restaurant concept born in Philadelphia in 2012, specializing in wholesome, fully customizable stir-fries, salads, honeybars + cold pressed juices made from ingredients sourced as locally as possible. With over 30 locations along the east coast and in Pittsburgh + Chicago, we're aiming to bring our creative menu to even more cities soon. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook + Twitter for the latest news + updates on new locations!
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Went here for dinner on a Saturday night after facing super long wait times at other restaurants.

This place was jumping, but the self service ordering (using touch screens) let us get our order in right away. There was a little wait for the food, but given the amount of people there, not too bad.

Food was fresh and tasty (we did a stir fry, a salad, and a honey bowl). Prices were a tad high with it running over $30 for the 3 items (could have spent that at a full service restaurant). The place was drafty, so we took the food home (would have been nice not to spend $30 on two take out meals).

Still, I'd come back here again, but not on a regular basis.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Love this place for the great tasting and quickly prepared Asian foods. Even better now is the app to pre-order. My favorite is the red coconut shrimp curry, but you can tailor make this dishes however you want them, from the rice/noodles, to the protein, toppings and sauces.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2017

HG is a healthy alternative to fast food. They have salads and stir fry with various proteins and toppings. Lots of items are locally sourced, and some are organic. Food is tasty but some days are better than others. Items are a bit pricey but they are better for you so it is a tradeoff. You will not find a $1 value menu here. LOL I've always visited in the evening around 7 or later and have never found it crowded.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to love this place. Don't get me wrong, my salad was delicious! I just really don't like their ordering system, as if we are at a Wawa using a touch screen. Add to that their kind of high prices for not being able to order with a human being just makes me not want to return here. Oh and two of their ordering stations weren't working properly during peak lunch hours. So their solution was to have everyone use the one or two stations that were working and the line was absolutely ridiculous. Not everyone has an hour and a half or more during their lunchtime. Regarding the prices: Lunch for 2 people was almost $30 and consisted of a salad, a stir-fry, and one beverage. I didn't even order a drink. Like I said, I wanted to like it here but it is very disorganized and not worth going in my opinion even if the food is good. You'll leave with heartburn because of the stress of eating there. Sorry Honeygrow. : (

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My family came in for a mid-afternoon late lunch on a Sunday. Even though the restaurant was empty, it clearly hadn't been cleaned from the lunch rush. All of the tables - every single one - was dirty, with both pieces of food and liquids, and the floor was strewn with napkins. The counter next to the soda machine where the utensils are located was similarly filthy.
The food was ok, but seeing the restaurant in that state didn't do much for our appetites.

Date of visit: July 2017
honeygrow, Guest Relations Manager at honeygrow, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience at honeygrow! We strive for to deliver delicious meals in a clean environment for our guests. Please send us an email at cometogether@honeygrow.com so that we can learn more.

Thanks,