“Great Lunch”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 260 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've been to 4 different Bahama Breeze restaurants because they're a good value for the food and type of restaurant. We had lunch at this location today, which is situated in the Cherry Hill shopping mall. They have a porch area which we requested to dine in, but it being a 65 degree sunny day, the room was way too warm to have their fire pit burning. So we ate in a booth in their spacious bar area. The interior has a tropical motif with island music playing. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed. The staff is courteous and pleasant. As I said, we only had lunch - Cuban Sandwich and Pulled Pork Sliders. I loved the chicken tortilla soup. They have a large menu and drink selection and everything is reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had lunch with and then dinner with my husband recently. Both times the food was excellent.

For lunch, my friend and I just got a few appetizers to share. The Lump Jumbo Crab Stack was fabulous as was the Skillet Simmered Jerk Shrimp. I also got the Chicken Tortilla Soup, which I very much enjoyed. (Hint: always ask for the Tortilla Strips on the side so that they don't get soggy right away. Add a few strips as you're eating.)

For dinner, I got the Wood Grilled Salmon, which was delicious.

They have a nice variety of foods, and they have nutrition information available right on their website, if you want to check it out before you go.

The decor is very nice and inviting, and the service was excellent each time I was there. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

It is perfect for a date. Great environment and good food. The servers were ok, i wish they don't try to hurry you up. it is a must to be.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Never have been disappointed with anything we order at Bahama Breeze. Problem: does not take reservations and generally have a long wait. Always crowded which tells you its a great place. Recommend chocolate pineapple upside down cake. My favorite!

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I have not been to a Bahama breeze in over three years because I moved to SC.
My favorite appetizer is the coconut shrimp. It was delicious. Salads are always fresh. Really enjoyed my lunch and so did my two guests.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!