“First visit and will return!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 257 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Me and a long time friend were planned a dinner date and wanted somewhere different to go and i have never heard of this place and i was surprised when i saw it was a huge classy restaurant! They have outdoor seating and valet parking and a large bar area. I cannot wait to turn 21 and come to this place because they have a very long list of tropical beverages that sounded so good! Our waiter was very nice and attentive throughout the evening. We ordered an appetizer that was flat bread i have had better but it was okay the main thing was it was almost the size of a pizza it could have been someone's dinner. I ordered a Rueben sandwich and that was one of the best sandwiches i have had in a very long time. It was huge on a very good roll and came with a side of french fries. It was so much i could only eat half and took the other half home. I would definitely get this again. Over all this place has a great environment great for a friday night dinner!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The food here is great and the atmosphere is a lot of fun. Our server was fast and polite. The only downside is they are always packed (a good sign) and the wait can be extensive. Last time we tried to go here the wait was over 2 hours. I can't imagine waiting that long to eat anywhere. I'm not sure if they take reservations but you may want to call and ask.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Food is good, but wait staff has becoming increasingly indifferent. Now, many of the tables have become sticky due to a breakdown on the finish coat on the tops. It is unhealthy as there is no way to effectively clean the table top. Yet, nothing is being done about it. If you can't offer a clean restaurant, you should close your doors until you can.

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I took my gf here for her birthday in December cuz she really wanted to go,upon arrival we were seated in the patio room which was really nice with a fireplace and bar and huge windows it was a nice setup except for the chairs which were very uncomfortable like patio chairs from Kmart but besides that the food was unique and really good and the drinks but I don't think its for me but anyone will enjoy it once

1  Thank Mustangrockstar
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Everything was excellent for my first visit. The appetizers where spot on and just right in price! I got the shrimp curry bowl and my girlfriend the chicken curry bowl. Our waitress warned us before hand that the curry was not traditional and sweeter than average so better half decided to go with it. I requested if they could make mine spicer. Everything came out very quickly! The spice they applied to my dish was just right! Not crazy spicy but enough to get my tounge tingling! Though the waitress said the curry wasnt that spicy it was too hot for the girlfriend! They where very curtious to replacing her meal with a bew one! She ordered the portabella burger and is loving it right now as I erite this review! Great food quick and polite service! Will definetly come again! Also we had both our kids as well and the lids meals where good and reasonably priced! Not outrageous like some other comparable restaurants!