“Great Food in a bad location”
Review of The Palace of Asia - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Tried Palace of Asia the other day for the lunch buffet. The food was very good and the staff attentive for buffet style. The biggest problem is the restaurant is attached to a disgusting motel that quite frankly would be umsafe at night. Do try the place for lunch and you wont be dissapointed.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We came to this restaurant to help a cousin celebrate her birthday with friends and family. It was chosen by her mother as it is one of their favorites. We couldn't have enjoyed our meal more. The service was first rate. More restaurateurs should visit to learn how to take care of guests. Ten star service, excellent food and wonderful atmosphere. We are novices at India food but found everything we tried to be very flavorful and presented perfectly. I would especially like to recommend the Garlic Naan. We will be back!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I just wrote a second review for the Lawrenceville location and for the first time one of the Palace of Asia has disappointed me with their food and service. I felt compelled to praise the other location that I frequently visit, the Cherry Hill location.

This used to be a Bombay Palace for number of years and was taken over by the Palace of Asia owners few years ago. The food quality certainly went up, especially as compared to the quality just before take over. The service is consistent and they have maintained the food quality.

I live right in the middle between Cherry Hill and Lawrenceville but work closer to the Lawrenceville location. So I go to both the locations and I thin Cherry Hill location has now firmly ahead in all aspects except perhaps for the decor!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is our go to place for Indian Food. Not far from our house and we always do take out. Never had a issue with the food but must admit I do have limited experience with the cuisine. We have never eaten at the restaurant but will give it a try. It is in an unfortunate location. It has a nice view of Cooper River Park which is right across the street but the restaurant is situated in a not so nice looking hotel. Even with the take out I have received excellent service. I was there the other day and the waiter offered me a seat and when I asked him for a glass of water he brought over a glass of fresh mango juice and it was wonderful and refreshing!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had a group of 8 adults, one toddler and one infant for a luncheon celebration after a college graduation.

Staff were very accomidating and helpful.

Quite a large choice of food for a lunch buffet. For those along who don't eat Indian food, you can order American fare from the menu.

Food was all well prepared, tasty and fresh.

We dawdled over our meal but never felt rushed.

This restaurant is well located for anyone attending a regatta on the Cooper River which is right outside the door of the restaurant. Restaurant is tucked away along Park Drive, not obvious from Route 70(standard Goolge Maps directions) that you drive through the motel parking lot to the restaurant in the back. There ARE signs.