“You get what you expect”
Review of Silver Diner

Silver Diner
Ranked #20 of 257 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: At Silver Diner, we're much more than a diner. Whether you choose a classic dish or a vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free option, Executive Chef Ype Von Hengst has created a menu of customizable, healthier choices that all share one thing: the highest quality, all-natural ingredients available.Silver Diner is proud to be a key part of the local community, nurturing it's growth, providing food for healthier lifestyles, and supporting local schools and non-profits. With a menu that features more than 15 local farms that support sustainable agriculture, Chef Ype creates seasonal dishes using the freshest ingredients available within our local region.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We got good service, affordable prices and great food. The decoration is very nice and the juke box at table funny to use. However, it plays for all the restaurant. So, we sometimes here a song more than once.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

At a loss how somebody reviewed as "Just Ok". This is a fabulous diner with an extraordinary menu and wonderful staff and atmosphere. Far beyond just ok.

Traditional diner fare plus some terrific entrees for those looking for a twist. From exquisite salads and appetizers to great burgers, sandwiches and entrees there is something for everyone. Great for families or couples as well as those with special dietary requirements.

Super!!!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We stopped here for dinner one night and breakfast the next morning. Burgers were good but everything, especially the French fries, was very salty. Breakfast was ok, but again, very salty. The coffee was not good at all. It tasted burned. I thought it was because it was evening but it tasted that way in the morning, too. Prices were high for a diner.

Joe H, Manager at Silver Diner, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

July, thank you for your review. Its great to hear you enjoyed the burgers, and thank you for your feedback on the salt and coffee. If you are willing, please email me at jhowell@silverdiner.com so that I may learn more about your visit and see how I can help. Thanks again,

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This place provided excellent service. The food menu had so many options it was hard to decide what to order. Our drinks were delivered timely. Our food was delish. It was close to our hotel. The prices were great. I would eat there again on my next visit. Our waitress was a sweetheart and came to our table several times to check if we needed anything else....Wonderful!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I almost can't believe this is the same place we ate at after reading the last reviews.

My honey had the burger, loaded with a mound of arugula which he didn't ask for but came "by default". It had been placed on the melted cheese and was hard to remove. He said the burger was tasteless and for $11 (with cheese and onions) he expected to be wowed. His fries were hard and had probably been sitting around for a while.

I had the meatloaf entree with corn crab soup. Lots of corn, couldn't find the crab, not bad tasting. Veggies were a mix of well done, tender crisp and almost raw. Varying colors of the green beans made me think they were a mix of leftover and freshly cooked. Meatloaf tasted ok. Two hours later I was still tasting it and took an antacid.

The menu looked amazing. The food was a total disappointment. Was it because we ate at 8:30pm instead of an earlier dinner hour? We won't go back to find out.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for your review. We hope you have had the chance to visit us again since your last visit for a great meal. In case you haven't, we'd like to see how we can make this up to you. If you are willing, please email me at jhowell@silverdiner.com so that I may learn more about your visit and see how I can help. Thanks again,